VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallout: Vault 69 [v0.07c] [Taboo Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
Art isn't bad, kinda remainds me of summertime saga and it's in fallout world, for now i'm exicted about this game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
agree.. kind of summertime saga style (wich is a good thing imho)

the game sound good and look good. shit i hope it willgrow like SS, that will be awesome, i love the idea of fallout, lurking in some bunker to fuck survivor, fighting bandits and shit..

good thing here ... dont let go of the rope :) this game can have a freaking huuuuuge potential like SS

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I predict the dev is going to get fucked for his music choices, they're pretty well known tracks and are packed directly as the soundtrack mp3s. (Save for one "Elvis" track which is actually Little Richard, but with non-english text as its title).

The game isn't bad, persay. Its actually got some art work, a gui which seems functional, and hints at some gameplay to come. But the dialog is robotic and even this early on it feels alarmingly grindy.

Not a terrible proof of concept, but it will take some serious work to get up there. But it does look like that work would actually be worth it. We shall have to wait and see.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So I played this last night and at this point this is legit Summertime Saga with a Fallout themed reskin.... Everything from how the characters look to even the fuckin map is all just Summertime Saga....

Reactions: Eoin and TCMS

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not going to complain.

Summertime Saga is pretty fun and I love Fallout so all is well.

Lets be honest though, all games copy from each other, even AAA games developers have been ripping each other off for decades.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So I played this last night and at this point this is legit Summertime Saga with a Fallout themed reskin.... Everything from how the characters look to even the fuckin map is all just Summertime Saga....
i still prefer the SS characters...
the characters in this game always look to me like some animals with those kind of cat/dog nose on them, thats for me kill a bit the characters

( maybe its just me, but it really look like some at/dog nose for me lol )

Patan

May 28, 2017
which makes it perfect :FeelsGoodMan:

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
The art is similar I agree, but it is the eyes of the character that make the difference. The story is not the same though just the theme of incest so far. There are things listed on Taboo Games pateron page that will not be in DC's SS.
:D CHEERS

BuffNerd

May 4, 2017
God, this game for sure has potential.

A lot of similarities to Summertime Saga as far as the art goes(and that's not a bad thing by the way), as already mentioned, but the scenario is a lot different and I'm already loving it. I can't wait for the game to grow.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Well that's the thing, are there going to be any Fallout/vault mechanics at all. Or really ANY game mechanics.
Because if it's nothing but the usual, talk to women until X stats > Y... then you can bone them. Rinse, repeat, grind.
It's not a Fallout game. It's the usual fuckquest with stats triggered blocking, but with a Fallout skin.

But if it was actual vault problems gameplay with good and bad concequences and different acting characters (no all just bimbos waiting to be screwed regardless of their description), I'd be eager. But not holding my breath sadly, the writing and game mechanics is usually the weakest part.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
In FO 3 I did nothing but sell childern into slavery :/
I murdered them.

I would apologise but I hated every annoying little shit in Little Lamplight. Talking down to me after i'd spent weeks fighting Enclave, Deathclaws, Supermutants and Moira's annoying voice...

God bless mods that let you murderise all the things.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Hmm, if you're going to borrow mechanics, Fallout Shelter would be a good one as that's a vault management game already. For fun I've got only one guy (my breeder) in my vault. All men get sent to the entrance to meet the deathclaws when they raid.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes