Fan Art False Hero: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
To be able to recreate the manager is going to take me a good amount of time it's going to require me to add a lot of characters that I don't have and right now money is a little slow because of some other things I have to take care of but I will try and get a list together of the characters you need.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: andreanicolestaana

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I don't see a problem with that! We'd need to identify the Manager assets first. Any ideas people?
Could always just not show his face? The twins would be kneeling or on their stomaches or backs doing the deed anyway :LOL: Sebastian still needs to fuck the twins though, and Tiffany, and there's always other positions/BJ for Melanie too :love:

Reactions: andreanicolestaana
Mar 14, 2019
To be able to recreate the manager is going to take me a good amount of time it's going to require me to add a lot of characters that I don't have and right now money is a little slow because of some other things I have to take care of but I will try and get a list together of the characters you need.
no worries.. I agree with BigDaddyDom, it doesn't have to be exactly the manager's face. Any similar character that looked like the manager would do the job just as great. I appreciate all your efforts with these cg's

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I don't see a problem with that! We'd need to identify the Manager assets first. Any ideas people?
Here are some of the asset's to do the manager it's a Giovanni Edward 8 skin with these morphs this info is compliments of Enyo. I may have more information later.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
not sure if anyone else has had this issue with Jane but any help is appreciated.

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/cynderblue/willow g3f/[cb] willow nails.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/modernwizard/browrw/mw-browinnerspace.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/modernwizard/eyesrw/mw-eyesalmond.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/modernwizard/eyesrw/mw-eyesinnerheight.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/modernwizard/eyesrw/mw-eyesoutercornerheight.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/modernwizard/eyesrw/mw-eyesouterscale.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/modernwizard/eyesrw/mw-lacrimalsscale.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/modernwizard/mouthrw/mw-liplowerrotateup-down.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/modernwizard/mouthrw/mw-liplowerthickness.dsf

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
not sure if anyone else has had this issue with Jane but any help is appreciated.

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/modernwizard/eyesrw/mw-eyesoutercornerheight.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/modernwizard/mouthrw/mw-liplowerrotateup-down.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/modernwizard/mouthrw/mw-liplowerthickness.dsf

I am not 100% sure about the head morphs i know that i just finished purchasing the products for Jane and that is one of the last ones i got. and it comes up in the search.

Look at this one to i purchased it to.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020

This is the head morphs it took me a while to find it .

Reactions: WhiteWolf619