Fan Art False Hero: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Eh, when it works I run with it. Pro-tip, make sure you at least story board it out in your head ahead of time... or you'll end up with a freekin run on sentience of a sequence. Which I have here... Cuz I suck. /sigh...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohh I hadn't even noticed it was sequential! Nice!
I am still working on getting the products to do Sebastian hopefully in the near future. :cool:
Hey Enyo Eerie can you help out here? :LOL: although for me honestly any dick will do!

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Ohh I hadn't even noticed it was sequential! Nice!

Hey Enyo Eerie can you help out here? :LOL: although for me honestly any dick will do!
There's not much more that Enyo can do because I already have the duf. Of Sebastian I just have to add some of the morphs that I don't have and other things and it takes time because I can't spend a ton of money at a time to do it.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Massage 3.png
Unable to resist it any longer Kate slid her hand between Ashley's legs and felt her wetness. Ashley Moaned softly and said in a whisper "please don't stop". And Kate said "ok but lets get you in a better position"
(To be continued. :devilish: )

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
There's not much more that Enyo can do because I already have the duf. Of Sebastian I just have to add some of the morphs that I don't have and other things and it takes time because I can't spend a ton of money at a time to do it.
ah ok. i long for the day we can see Ashley taking a dick from behind but getting fingered by Kate is nice too :love:

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
massage 5.png
Kate continued up Ashley's body stopping to caress and lick her breast. Moaning softly Ashley said "Take your clothes off and come closer i want to feel you next to me and touch you too.
(To be continued :devilish: :devilish:
P.S. Sorry about the floor ans bed i didn't see it was out of the scene.but u won'be looking at that. :cool:

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 814663
Kate continued exploring Ashley her excitement building ,as she worked Ashley reached out to touch her.Kate could feel the heat building between her own legs Also.
What a good sister :love:

View attachment 814670
Kate continued up Ashley's body stopping to caress and lick her breast. Moaning softly Ashley said "Take your clothes off and come closer i want to feel you next to me and touch you too.
(To be continued :devilish: :devilish:
P.S. Sorry about the floor ans bed i didn't see it was out of the scene.but u won'be looking at that. :cool:
I didn't even notice the floor or bed! :LOL:

Reactions: Atherin

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
massage 7.png
Kate buried her face between Ashley'a legs and went to work with her tongue taking Ashley right to the edge ,Ashley cried out don't stop i'm right there and she exploded in one of two orgasm's when she settled down Kate said "Now it's my turn".
(To be continued. :devilish: :devilish: )

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Oh let us know what you find plz. ^^
This is a list of some of the assets for Sebastien these are the ones that i an missing the ones that i already have i dont know what they are but if you post the file name i will help find it .

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Massage 9.png
Kate started to get close and she said "just like that don't stop " . She reached her orgasm but the intensity kept growing and she knew she was going to hit another and with a loud cry she had a second.
(To be continued. :devilish: )
P.S. i hope everyone has enjoyed this little story i have 2 more images and it will be complete . then for a while i am just going to post single renders . :)

Last edited: