BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
No, its not a incest game
Actually Enyo said there would be some incest. Probably between Melanie and Tiffany and the twins with each other - I hope that happens at least!

your bet is wrong.
Ya Enyo already said he wouldn't do this

The dev did say that there was a high likelihood that Tiffany would call the MC daddy tho, just fyi...
This would be good enough for me ;)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Actually Enyo said there would be some incest. Probably between Melanie and Tiffany and the twins with each other - I hope that happens at least!

Ya Enyo already said he wouldn't do this

This would be good enough for me ;)
Isn't that violated patreon rule? Or maybe lesbian incest doesn't count?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Isn't that violated patreon rule? Or maybe lesbian incest doesn't count?
Patreon rule is akin "Don't ask, don't tell". So as long as nobody report your game you're safe.
There are popular games on Patreon with incest content without the need of patches to reach it.
There are no Patreon employs playing these games searching for incest.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
ok if he said no incest i guess but the age of tiffany kind of matching with MC sleeping with her mother, and tiffany's father being a secret and all. its weird man. im not saying that a game has to have incest but its CLEARLY set up and its weird to have a setup without a payoff. all it needed was a clearer timeline to avoid speculation like this, unless the speculation is what he wanted.

May 2, 2020
ok if he said no incest i guess but the age of tiffany kind of matching with MC sleeping with her mother, and tiffany's father being a secret and all. its weird man. im not saying that a game has to have incest but its CLEARLY set up and its weird to have a setup without a payoff. all it needed was a clearer timeline to avoid speculation like this, unless the speculation is what he wanted.
I at least want to have the mom and her daughter to have a go at it.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Isn't that violated patreon rule?
Check Eva Kiss' game GGGB. No patch there, but a lot of (perverted) incest in the original!
He said "tomorrow" on Discord.

Fingers crossed.
But he already said "1-2 days" on Tuesday :/
I at least want to have the mom and her daughter to have a go at it.
He promised me that at Patreon few months ago: "It will be great, I promise! :) I have big plans on this route."

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes