warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I dont wanna complain too much cause im a free user of his content but I can see that this set of mind can negatively impact him instead of benefiting him. Like he said after this he would only create content and finish the game in 7/8 months but if we look back at the progress why wouldnt he again decide to change gameplay for another few months? Theres no guarenteed he wont and with the story at 10% or less in 2 years(if we need to believe the roadmap) it wont give a good look for potential patrons.

slima

Aug 16, 2019
Hopefully nothing happened to him, hope he works on hes work ethic cause setting deadlines that you cant hold aint the best for your stress levels. Stress is the worst thing ever and should be avoided.

Reactions: Enyo_ and asmonGod

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
He posted the "beta version" on discord. Apparently there are new things to do with the twins and with Lucy, but nothing new about Melanie/Tiffany and Jane.

He said he will be working on that, but there is no date for the public release.

I didn't play it yet, but... lame.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
He posted the "beta version" on discord. Apparently there are new things to do with the twins and with Lucy, but nothing new about Melanie/Tiffany and Jane.

He said he will be working on that, but there is no date for the public release.

For me its opposite. The Twin and Lucy is way better than Melanie/Tiffany. And who is Jane?

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
For me its opposite. The Twin and Lucy is way better than Melanie/Tiffany. And who is Jane?
Jane is Sebastian's secretary, lol. The one who likes to get spanked.

The twins are my fav, for sure, but I don't think there is much more content. Anyways, as I said, I didn't play yet. (Since there is no android version, I have to play when my gf is going to work, so in 2 or 3 days, lol)

His words:

"Beta was released.
Hi! The beta was released. While people will be testing it, I'll start to work on the new content for Melanie/Tiffany and Jane. The release of the public update will depend on different factors. The core gameplay system is ready, but I still need to bring it up to scratch: implement new time system for Jane and Melaniy/Tiffany, add choices system, stats, fix bugs and etc. Also, I need to know opinion about the new gameplay from beta testers and patrons. So, for now it is too hard to tell when the public release will be ready. I'll tell about my plans after some feedback from the beta. In about 2-3 days."

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think this update is mostly focus on Lucy. At least he did released the update. More content is always good. You don't like her does not mean this update is lame.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018

You will eat what's on your plate young man! Either that or it's back to the cellar with you where you can starve! NOW EAT AND ENJOY!

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Glad the beta is out but Enyo not even giving a date for public release of full game makes me think it will be a while longer :cautious: I'll wait. Twins are probably my favorite but I definitely want to see Melanie and Tiffany storylines play out.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I had to start a new game because...because it's Enyo! ;)
I hope the next update (on Helloween?) I can load the last save and just keep playing the great lewd story :love:

Reactions: Enyo_ and NukaCola
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes