401Grem

May 14, 2017
Many reworked scenes for Lucy and some new apartment images, but otherwise no new content?

Feb 23, 2019
So start over again for several new scenes. Let me guess, in next update saves won't work again and you have to start all over again due to some changes and bugs. If there were some bigger sex scenes, maybe it would've been worth it to start again, but seeing all images in game folder, there is hardly anything new. Why is so fucking hard to make stable versions with working saves when most of the other developers can do it. This reminds me of summertime saga bullshit. Thanks to whoever uploaded new version though. I might wait for someone to be kind to upload save with new content.
You can't really replay scenes so the save would be useless.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Why would you want that?
Im just looking what works and what doesnt work anymore cause its a raw/beta version so every bit of help can work and i just noticed that the manager beginning ntr scene isnt triggered anymore and you cant say to the twins that the manager is a creep so i was just curious. Other twin scenes work with in twin's home so that ok.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ApexAlex

Some NTR will happen if it's turned on that you CAN'T prevent while other times you'll have a choice too let it or not. Most of the time it's pretty obvious which will lead to what.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me I'm not interested in the NTR unless it's other girls doing things with them.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
is it possible to get a walkthrough for this game that's from the start? a complete one? I'll play the game first but the one that's in the op seems so small, from v0.13. we're on v0.25 now
Hopefully you don't need one. But it seems you do.

Reactions: ontach

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Having a little trouble empathizing with an MC that talks/thinks like a serial killer.
Not a Dexter fan? I dunno, not everyone needs to be Peter Parker level relatable, makes it too samey otherwise. If anything, I think the periods of real time between updates makes him feel less like a master manipulator, since you feel like he's not making progress.

I just wish it moved faster, slow burn is okay when you update on a frequent basis. You go more than a month and your slow burn is pointless, nobody can remember where we are in the story. I think this guy is good enough of a writer to cut the excess. If this was a HS game, you could probably get away with lots of scenes since it's easy to pump out monthly or faster. But the art here is fucking gorgeous, you really want to see that graphical prowess used for maximum impact each time.

I think we all pretty much love the game, it's just the pacing is not meeting the production realities. A faster paced story fits better, the writing has laid the groundwork, we buy that these girls are under his spell. :)

Last edited:

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
another rework with even less content from the already lacking content..... after 3-5 update the game haven't even progress much.

Yeh I get where your'e coming from ... This update was really disappointing.. If I was paying hard cash for this I'd pull my sponsorship .. Devs need to realise that F95 is a sound board.. If the majority of folk here think your game or update is shit then it probably is .. And you need to wake the fuck up and smell the roses..

Of course if your'e doing it for fun, then you should say in your dev notes...

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
So, I go from this scene where I've confronted Melanie to a black screen that doesn't go away. Not really sure what happened or how to get by it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This update isn't complete, it's basically a test version. Some of the things still need to be added, Melanie/Tiff and Jane don't have new content in this update, I think.

Not related to that, but sort of is, hopefully after the public release is complete the game starts to progress. I don't think the new gameplay stuff is needed, hopefully he sticks to it and doesn't rework everything again though.

I don't think the story pacing is bad at all honestly, we've already almost had sex with Tiffany and fingered one of the twins, I think that is pretty quick actually considering it's a corruption based game. It just feels a lot slower since it's getting redone all the time.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So from what I'm seeing I should wait for the next version?
Is Lucy still the only character you can sleep with so far?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not a Dexter fan? I dunno, not everyone needs to be Peter Parker level relatable, makes it too samey otherwise. If anything, I think the periods of real time between updates makes him feel less like a master manipulator, since you feel like he's not making progress.
Can't say I've ever watched it but if it follows a similar pattern I doubt I'd enjoy it.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Nice looking game. Top rendering, but i would like more, if girls were corrupting MC and turn him into cunt worshiping whore.

Reactions: Enyo_
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes