Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
dev removed it, now you have no sex just pure groping.
really he removed the only sex scene in the game? Why are we even playing this game then?
Anyone got a patch that readds it?
Seems like the dev keeps removing stuff and remaking all the time instead of progressing if the comments are anything to go by. Best corruption game eh? Work harder to make that true, from what I've seen playing for a few hours. Not even top 100.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
is it possible to get a walkthrough for this game that's from the start? a complete one? I'll play the game first but the one that's in the op seems so small, from v0.13. we're on v0.25 now
Hopefully you don't need one. But it seems you do.
Patreon otherwise no. Do as I've done played this way back when it 1st came here after the reboot or long hiatus or temp abandoned it had came back but walkthrough wasn't keeping up with updates so I gave it up now I'm just waiting till it's completed to have a finished walkthrough, plenty othe titles here so the wait shouldn't be a problem.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
really he removed the only sex scene in the game? Why are we even playing this game then?
Anyone got a patch that readds it?
Seems like the dev keeps removing stuff and remaking all the time instead of progressing if the comments are anything to go by. Best corruption game eh? Work harder to make that true, from what I've seen playing for a few hours. Not even top 100.
Wow after almost 3yrs this game only had (1) sex scene that was removed purposely by the Dev, :oops::ROFLMAO::D and you all are still here :ROFLMAO:complaining jokes on you just stop playing. If most people did the the Devs wouldn't act as they do restart games after its 80% completed to remake an almost identical story with a few added parts. All Devs pull this wool over fans eyes even trip A Devs do sketchy things difference if you don't buy they make no money here no patreon no money stop playing stop supporting they get their act together but instead yah get on here complaining about nonsense that you can prevent by not supporting or don't play. Control your cravings and watch how much more content start being added to these games with each update.

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
need help!! some reason screen becomes dark and nothings come out...
Better wait for a NON BETA version. Meanwhile, you can listen to a song by the BeeGees "Come On Over":
"If I cannot see in front of me
"and I know my darkest day..."

EDIT: this is what the dev himself is saying:
Hi! The beta was released. While people will be testing it, I'll start to work on the new content for Melanie/Tiffany and Jane. The release of the public update will depend on different factors. The core gameplay system is ready, but I still need to bring it up to scratch: implement new time system for Jane and Melaniy/Tiffany, add choices system, stats, fix bugs and etc. Also, I need to know opinion about the new gameplay from beta testers and patrons. So, for now it is too hard to tell when the public release will be ready. I'll tell about my plans after some feedback from the beta. In about 2-3 days.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game :giggle:(y) Needs Hell more Events Animations content :cool:(y)
Girls and Milf is Good :love: Expecting naughty Scenes :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Enyo_
Oct 29, 2017
Wow after almost 3yrs this game only had (1) sex scene that was removed purposely by the Dev, :oops::ROFLMAO::D and you all are still here :ROFLMAO:complaining jokes on you just stop playing. If most people did the the Devs wouldn't act as they do restart games after its 80% completed to remake an almost identical story with a few added parts. All Devs pull this wool over fans eyes even trip A Devs do sketchy things difference if you don't buy they make no money here no patreon no money stop playing stop supporting they get their act together but instead yah get on here complaining about nonsense that you can prevent by not supporting or don't play. Control your cravings and watch how much more content start being added to these games with each update.
I don't disagree with your post, but to be clear it's been only just over two years, not three. Pretty pathetic progress all the same.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I'm sad :cry: Start over every time, hardly any new content, and looking at the comments I'm not going through the hassle for this beta...

Love the game, which makes me so much sadder.
On a cheerier note... Can't wait for the update!! :)

Edit : (someone liked xD read it again) I've played it by now, not all but most of the new content pertaining to the older versions, and I must say to those wanting more content... skip out on this version, and play it from the start! (worth playing though imho)

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
New Lucy content was fun but no action with her :(
someone said there is some groping with her, what? where? i didn't seen any...:unsure:

but the renders are fantastic, i mean just look at this...:oops::love::giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
New Lucy content was fun but no action with her :(
someone said there is some groping with her, what? where? i didn't seen any...:unsure:

but the renders are fantastic, i mean just look at this...:oops::love::giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw How much contents does Red Strings have on Cindy? If you don't mind me spamming you with this out-of-the-box question :LOL:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018

Hello friends,
I've been working on this JDMOD for the past weeks. As always, I tried to add new features and improve the current ones. I hope you'll like the work I put in.
I didn't know about the game until contacted me. If you didn't know about it, the pace is quite slow (in a pleasing way imho) and, while I'm not usually a big fan of 3D art, the visuals are just amazing ; but one could argue it lacks a bit of content for a game that's been around for so long.
As always, if you discovered this game though this JDMOD and enjoyed it, consider supporting the game creator.
Also, they just reached a new goal on Patreon! Congrats to them!
Disclaimer: I changed the way scenes are unlocked and I didn't play the game again to test it. I'm counting on your feedback.

MEGA
GOOGLEDRIVE

Changelog:
  • Initial release
Does this work for the current version? If so, do I drag all the files to the game folder?

Reactions: Paapi

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Btw How much contents does Red Strings have on Cindy? If you don't mind me spamming you with this out-of-the-box question :LOL:
lol, in False Hero thread you are asking me about the beautiful blonde from another game, how rude... :LOL:
jk :D
she has a decent amount of content for now, but still no lewd stuff, maybe in 0.5 (i hope) :sneaky:

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes