Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
>The best corruption game you will ever play

That's a bold promise.

All other things notwithstanding, how well is the game living up to that statue?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Alright I really wanted to comment on having to start from the top yet again, but it's actually not that bad. Just from the couple of first new texts I hadn't seen yet, the work the dev puts in is obviously worth it (How Tiffany thinks about him will make everything clearer, it always felt kind of forced and now makes more sense)!
Edit : Lucy changed a lot! For the best?
GJ Can't wait for the story to advance more! Keep up the goood work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyo_ and NukaCola

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Dexter is a Serial Killer that try's to be normal good guy in his life while also killing other Serial Killers.
its quite good in my opinion worth a watch.
But last time and only time I played this game many many moons ago.
This MC was pretending to himself and others that he was a nice guy while actually being a total douchebag, sleezball of a svengali But unless its changed drastically he isn't a Serial killer least that i'm aware off.
He just thinks like one.

Just Sayin.
I called this game a sexual predator simulator before. I thought it was pretty interesting, but the dev seems to just remake the game every release. Oh well.

Perfect is the enemy of good. At some point, you just have to move on and stop obsessing over every little thing that's already in the game.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I called this game a sexual predator simulator before. I thought it was pretty interesting, but the dev seems to just remake the game every release. Oh well.

Perfect is the enemy of good. At some point, you just have to move on and stop obsessing over every little thing that's already in the game.
Agree 100% perfect is the ennemy of good but frankly the quality of this game, as well as the results of revisiting the game structure and relationships, is IMO well worth it... As long as you don't support him only for more content

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Dexter is a Serial Killer that try's to be normal good guy in his life while also killing other Serial Killers.
its quite good in my opinion worth a watch.
But last time and only time I played this game many many moons ago.
This MC was pretending to himself and others that he was a nice guy while actually being a total douchebag, sleezball of a svengali But unless its changed drastically he isn't a Serial killer least that i'm aware off.
He just thinks like one.

Just Sayin.
Dude I cried so much the series finale. It's a great show but the last episode killed me

Imnogirla

Apr 26, 2017
interesting version. it is clear that the author has a lot of inclinations for development.
I wish you a successful continuation

Incognito_zero

Sep 1, 2019
Hey guys... Anyone know how to get to club scene and rehearsal scene with lucy?
Ive max out all interaction with her at my home but still nothing.
Im playing in android btw.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Personally I love the game and could wait a year for the next update. I know you can't do that but I would rather you take your time and release a bug version. Maybe play test it before you release it. I wish you the best. Thanks for the what you have already created.
Thank you!

Reactions: Ghostly

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Ugh and this is why I've been frustrated at Enyo. His game has the potential to be great - unique characters and story, great renders, he just needs to add more content instead of re-doing the game so much. He doesn't have the luxury that other over-hyped games have, he has to keep building the game to attract more supporters.
I perfectly see your point. But my game will be great. It sounds not convinsing considering my 8 delays in a row :LOL: , but you'll see how everything will change after the next update!

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Is it true that update is dropping today? This game has great potential. Rising star definatelly, but you are right the roadmap looks like it will develop very slowly which I don't like
I was slow as fuck. Now I see what I need to do. All these changes werenecessary. Now I'll be as fast as wind.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I dont wanna complain too much cause im a free user of his content but I can see that this set of mind can negatively impact him instead of benefiting him. Like he said after this he would only create content and finish the game in 7/8 months but if we look back at the progress why wouldnt he again decide to change gameplay for another few months? Theres no guarenteed he wont and with the story at 10% or less in 2 years(if we need to believe the roadmap) it wont give a good look for potential patrons.
You're wrong. :)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Glad the beta is out but Enyo not even giving a date for public release of full game makes me think it will be a while longer :cautious: I'll wait. Twins are probably my favorite but I definitely want to see Melanie and Tiffany storylines play out.
People were angry at my delays and advised me to stop making deadlines. So right now I'm testing this idea. :LOL:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Is it worth to download and play or should I wait for more updates and more content?
Yes, I'd advice you to play public release. It will worth your time! There will be a lot of changes, and your saves(from the next version) will have to work.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes