Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Is it worth to download and play or should I wait for more updates and more content?
Yes, I'd advice you to play public release. It will worth your time! There will be a lot of changes, and your saves(from the next version) will have to work.

Reactions: Ghostly

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hey all, I haven't played this yet, but if anyone can fill me in on the NTR situation that would be appreciated.

I'd rather not turn it off, so not to miss any content, but can anyone let me know if the NTR here are the girls cheating against you after your MC starts any kind of relationship with them, either a love type relationship or your MC blackmail, etc and they still cheat on him type of thing.

Can I also assume that Netori(sp?) Is present in this game too? Or is the NTR for the girls previous relationships before meeting the MC.

TL;DR - Just let me know if I can get cucked once the MC starts a relationship with the girls.

Thanks fam
Right now, if you turned ntr on, only one scene will be "locked" where you can't choose "do ntr stuff" or not. It's super small story scene, nobody is cucking anybody, but it has some ntr vibe in it. In all other ntr scenes you have some kind of choise: will ntr happen or not.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hm did the manager ntr scene get removed aswell as couple of twin scenes(massage and such)? cant seem to trigger them.
Manager was removed "for the luck substance" in it. Will return with a new content. All other twins's content was placed into new location "Twins' house".

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
So start over again for several new scenes. Let me guess, in next update saves won't work again and you have to start all over again due to some changes and bugs. If there were some bigger sex scenes, maybe it would've been worth it to start again, but seeing all images in game folder, there is hardly anything new. Why is so fucking hard to make stable versions with working saves when most of the other developers can do it. This reminds me of summertime saga bullshit. Thanks to whoever uploaded new version though. I might wait for someone to be kind to upload save with new content.
Because I'm a bad programmer, that's why. :giggle:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
really he removed the only sex scene in the game? Why are we even playing this game then?
Anyone got a patch that readds it?
Seems like the dev keeps removing stuff and remaking all the time instead of progressing if the comments are anything to go by. Best corruption game eh? Work harder to make that true, from what I've seen playing for a few hours. Not even top 100.
Yes. I work hard to change this! That's why I removed this scene that seemed not good enough for me. :giggle:

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Ok. I love the art, I love the story, I love the setting, but I am not touching this game again until he stops rewriting everything every update.

How many times do you want us to restart just to see the same modified content? You are killing your game if you don't settle for something and look forward.
It will change! I guarantee that. If you have free time to laugh: you can check first version of false hero. It was so bad, that you will probably understand why I was redoing old content. :)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Yeh I get where your'e coming from ... This update was really disappointing.. If I was paying hard cash for this I'd pull my sponsorship .. Devs need to realise that F95 is a sound board.. If the majority of folk here think your game or update is shit then it probably is .. And you need to wake the fuck up and smell the roses..

Of course if your'e doing it for fun, then you should say in your dev notes...
Yes, you're right. I'm slow, my updates are small. I'll fix that. :cool:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I also think this game is very good. Like most developers though, you suffer from this idea of having to rework everything. There are many games out there that's like "remaster" usually with better graphics.

IMO as both a user and dev, I think graphical reworks can be omitted. But technical reworks, such as refactors that are needed to have new mechanics, should be accepted. I think there are plenty of games out there that are 5 stars with shitty little pixel graphics but they are written so well, that it doesn't even matter.

Of course, you have to make the call to whether or not spend a few cycles of work (two week sprints?) to "get it so we can go fast later".

Also I would try not to respond to every single post, especially since most people here are just leechers who have zero talent in real life to make any works of art, games, or programs.

I also like what a twisted fuck the MC is. Great job.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Has anything new story wise or events been added except for a few new scenes with the twins at home?
Seems like no new events have been added with Melanie or Lucy except for Lucy "moving" in with the
MC. Or at his office.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok it's time to try this game for real (y) (and hoping to see some ntr scenes in the mix :p)

Walkeree

Feb 6, 2020

Hello friends,
I've been working on this JDMOD for the past weeks. As always, I tried to add new features and improve the current ones. I hope you'll like the work I put in.
I didn't know about the game until contacted me. If you didn't know about it, the pace is quite slow (in a pleasing way imho) and, while I'm not usually a big fan of 3D art, the visuals are just amazing ; but one could argue it lacks a bit of content for a game that's been around for so long.
As always, if you discovered this game though this JDMOD and enjoyed it, consider supporting the game creator.
Also, they just reached a new goal on Patreon! Congrats to them!
Disclaimer: I changed the way scenes are unlocked and I didn't play the game again to test it. I'm counting on your feedback.

MEGA
GOOGLEDRIVE

Changelog:
  • Initial release
Update plz, thank you so much

Imnogirla

Apr 26, 2017
There are no bugs, everything works. thanks to the author.

P.S. by the way, after completing all the quests with Melanie, do not go to her work at the reception in the evening - there’s a dead end))

Enyo Eerie, some quest will remain active after completion

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Ok it's time to try this game for real (y) (and hoping to see some ntr scenes in the mix :p)
It's not a good time, wait at least for next release if you don't want to replay half of the game next time. If you want good ntr than wait even more.

Reactions: Enyo_
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes