juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I have a problem. After you show her the pictures and have and conversation and go home, the screen goes black and nothing more happens. Is there a solution?.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
To me, it is clear the dev really cares for the project. (Just the quality of the renders shows that much)

And he did deliver new content with this update and tried his best to refine a lot of stuff.

But I also feel he is trying to fix a problem which does NOT exist.

I understand he wants to tighten the script and gameplay to make it more engaging, but feels like he underestimated his own work.

--

Lucy was my favorite character in the game, so I will just talk about those changes.

In my eyes, he has made Lucy's introduction more palatable by making her false claims less extreme.

But by trying to bring her into MC's house, he has completely changed their relationship dynamic.

The original version may have got into the intimate scenes fast, but it never felt as forced as he seems to think it was.

In fact, I feel the current version feels much more gimmicky.

Then again, one man's poison is another's meat. So, maybe others would liked the change more than me.

---

But whatever the reason may be, I just hope he believes in himself to keep moving forward and deliver more content, instead of trying to fix things.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Can't say I've ever watched it but if it follows a similar pattern I doubt I'd enjoy it.
Dexter is a Serial Killer that try's to be normal good guy in his life while also killing other Serial Killers.
its quite good in my opinion worth a watch.
But last time and only time I played this game many many moons ago.
This MC was pretending to himself and others that he was a nice guy while actually being a total douchebag, sleezball of a svengali But unless its changed drastically he isn't a Serial killer least that i'm aware off.
He just thinks like one.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: paul77

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
anybody get a curent walkthrough the one on op is version 0.13 current game version is 0.25...
There is no need for a walkthrough, almost all your choices lead to the same scenes, only dialogues change. (I say almost because sometime you have a choice but it's very obvious, for example : "Do you want X to be groped by some stranger ?" : Yes , no. - "Do you want to grope X ?" Yes, No. And that's it.

If I remember right tho there's only one choice where it can lead to a Game Over/Bad Consequence, but again you'll notice it very fast and be able to rollback.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
People keep complaining about things that have been explained already.
>This is a Beta, not a public release
>Dev updated the day-night cycle and has redone some backgrounds
>New content is on Lucy and Twins routes
>Melanie, Tiffany and Jane aren't implemented in the new game cycle in this Beta
>If you want to play all routes wait for the official release

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
ApexAlex

Some NTR will happen if it's turned on that you CAN'T prevent while other times you'll have a choice too let it or not. Most of the time it's pretty obvious which will lead to what.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me I'm not interested in the NTR unless it's other girls doing things with them.
Seems in this version (for me atleast) the twins ntr scene is not triggerable (not even the option to warn them about the manager) atleast its not happening for me so maybe a code made that it cant be triggered anymore. The rest of the scenes are triggered normally.

paul77

Sep 18, 2017
Dexter is a Serial Killer that try's to be normal good guy in his life while also killing other Serial Killers.
its quite good in my opinion worth a watch.
But last time and only time I played this game many many moons ago.
This MC was pretending to himself and others that he was a nice guy while actually being a total douchebag, sleezball of a svengali But unless its changed drastically he isn't a Serial killer least that i'm aware off.
He just thinks like one.

Just Sayin.
hello dexter morgan

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018

Hello friends,
I've been working on this JDMOD for the past weeks. As always, I tried to add new features and improve the current ones. I hope you'll like the work I put in.
I didn't know about the game until contacted me. If you didn't know about it, the pace is quite slow (in a pleasing way imho) and, while I'm not usually a big fan of 3D art, the visuals are just amazing ; but one could argue it lacks a bit of content for a game that's been around for so long.
As always, if you discovered this game though this JDMOD and enjoyed it, consider supporting the game creator.
Also, they just reached a new goal on Patreon! Congrats to them!
Disclaimer: I changed the way scenes are unlocked and I didn't play the game again to test it. I'm counting on your feedback.

MEGA
GOOGLEDRIVE

Changelog:
  • Initial release
i put jmod folder in the game folder, or take the folders in the jmod folder and move them into the game folder?

and before whine start, YES im playing the old version which is the same compatibility as the current mod

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I would bet that one year from now, this thread will still be about refinements of reworked mechanics of a previous reboot of the beta version of the other reboot that came from original game and so on...

That, or it will be laying dead in the big pile of abandoned games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes