balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Fetishes and planned sexual content:
Anal, Gangbang, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group sex (MMF, MFF and more), Sharing, Teen, And etc…

available in planned content.
Precisely, doesn't say NTR anywhere. Should be quite obvious since there is no LIs in the game, just corruptible NPCs.

Reactions: RustyRug
Oct 25, 2018
View attachment 939655
Hi! The update is almost ready and I'm planning to release it in 7 days. But you know me, so be prepared. -_-
Here is a short summary of what I did so far:
Text: I finished writing the text.
Translation: I translated all events.
Art: I made 6 events with Jane (about 400 pics), rendered 320 of them.
Code: I started to code events.
This update made me realize that I should return to telling you my deadlines. I think I started to work slowly without them. The beginning of the month was very productive and I made 50% of everything that I have planned for this update just in 2 weeks. But as soon as I noticed how fast I was working, I begun to work much more slowly, thinking that I'll have enough time anyway. And now I overdyed my personal release date that I set for myself on 3 weeks.
Of course, a long time ago, everything was much worse. Before, in order to write just one event, I needed more than 2 weeks. I was slow as fuck. Right now I do everything 10 times faster. But now I realized that this improvement made me calmed down too much. Recently I felt that I don't grow anymore. I decided that it's time to change that! So I'm coming back to precise deadlines.
It seems also that angry comments work really well for my motivation! I really like to see them. So deadlines are back.
:BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
It's hard for me to get excited for this next update because of all the girls stories I find Jane's the least interesting. And I'm just not into sub/dom fetishes.
Yeah that is one of the negative things about focusing all the effort on one route for updates, but I personally are hyped about this as I love Janes look and the fetishes for her is just right up my ally.

Hopefully so will Enyo get his shit together for the next update so we don't have to wait, what have felt like a century for more content. And maybe then it will be for a story more of your liking. I personally would love to get more content with the twins, they are so different and story unique that it is just begging to be explored more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Fetishes and planned sexual content:
Anal, Gangbang, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group sex (MMF, MFF and more), Sharing, Teen, And etc…

available in planned content.
yea and where it says ntr?

mmf and gangbang is most likely with melanie and mark (although not in for next few updates).

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I'm glad I gave up patreon

It's starting to sound like a circus
I remember a similar message 12/13/2020
Yeah, the life is a circus.

But I'm really trying to create the update as fast as possible every time. Still, than deadline are coming, everything goes to the shithole direction. So right now i'm experimenting with my workflow, planning and other stuff. But it somehow doesn't work :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Yeah that is one of the negative things about focusing all the effort on one route for updates, but I personally are hyped about this as I love Janes look and the fetishes for her is just right up my ally.

Hopefully so will Enyo get his shit together for the next update so we don't have to wait, what have felt like a century for more content. And maybe then it will be for a story more of your liking. I personally would love to get more content with the twins, they are so different and story unique that it is just begging to be explored more.
Yeah, next update will be mostly(not entirely) focused on twins. :)

May 2, 2020
Yeah, the life is a circus.

But I'm really trying to create the update as fast as possible every time. Still, than deadline are coming, everything goes to the shithole direction. So right now i'm experimenting with my workflow, planning and other stuff. But it somehow doesn't work :HideThePain:
Chin up. Rome wasn't built in a day either.

Reactions: Enyo_ and junoj

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
But it took one day to destroy Rome.
Not a good comparison:KEK:
Actually, as someone else already pointed out, neither the Roman Republic, nor the Empire, disappeared in one day.
That was a misconception linked to the title of an XIX Century book, the idea of "the fall of the Roman Empire" (the joke goes "did it get hurt ?", because that title seems to talk about a kid falling while playing :)). Effectively, even the famous/infamous event used as reference for that in the descriptions made by "historians" (by our standard) of that period, on 476, is described incorrectly in many aspects - the "barbarian" was actually the Roman equivalent of a Joint Chief of Staff in USA, trying to make a "coup" leading troops that were in reality in the service of the Empire, and if the Emperor had not taken out the legion garrisoned in Rome leaving basically the doors open, the attempt would never have succeeded. Also, the Roman Empire actually existed till 1453, just people like to forget that detail, as well as the fact that even in the "West" it just "melted" over time in other realities, that tried to take and reproduce as much as they could of its organisation and structure.
We are still using a lot of language and political and even administrative concepts that come from the Roman Republic and Empire time (as well as from Greece before)... :)

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes