il497

Oct 11, 2018
But I'm really trying to create the update as fast as possible every time. Still, than deadline are coming, everything goes to the shithole direction. So right now i'm experimenting with my workflow, planning and other stuff. But it somehow doesn't work :HideThePain:
It's one of those things that comes with practice and experience. If something always goes wrong at the last second, then try to account for that when making and publishing your plans. You won't always get it right, but you can at least get more accurate if you keep trying and adjusting things based on your past experiences.

Reactions: noctarima
D

Deleted member 1375282

Finally, someone on this site who knows there shits good game :giggle:

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, the life is a circus.

But I'm really trying to create the update as fast as possible every time. Still, than deadline are coming, everything goes to the shithole direction. So right now i'm experimenting with my workflow, planning and other stuff. But it somehow doesn't work :HideThePain:
Well something in the workflow is certainly not working as the delay is nearly as long as the actual dev cycle was meant to be. Maybe when giving release dates it may be best to build in 2-3 weeks buffer to allow for delays or polish.... but that would only work if you treated the buffer as an actual buffer and not part of the cycle.

We any closer to release?

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
This was posted on the Discord Channel.

Enyo01/15/2021
Hi, Everyone I'm sorry that I was silent for the last 2 days. I was just embarrassed that I still didn't finish the update, so I shut my mouth and was working hard, trying to finish everything. Now everything is ready, but I found a few places in code that needs to be polished. I know, I know, I'm slow fucker -_-. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I'll release the update I'm 100% sure

So hopefully sometime in the following week we may see the update. (Fingers Crossed!!) :)

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes