cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didnt played the game in a long time, but i think i read some weeks ago that the ntr content got deleted. and you always had the option to turn ntr off at the start
ntr (cafe guy bit molesting that paralyzed girl) was removed on remake.

mc isn't in love (yet)with that milf so she and hubby having sex (not sure if it happens in remake or not) isn't ntr and it happened with mc's permission so again not ntr.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
False Hero [v0.35] Enyo Eerie

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.54 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.52 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 168 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 151 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed quality bellow

Last edited:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
I was about to download this, but then noticed there is no ''sex'' tag. If it was just a demo or early release i wouldn't mind but its surely not. So i wanted to ask; is this another ''i'm gonna tease you all the way and then i'll just leave you with blueballs'' type of game?

Last edited:

Tsuana

May 26, 2018
I was about to download this, but then noticed there is no ''sex'' tag. If it was just a demo or early release i wouldn't mind but its surely not. So i wanted to ask; is this another ''i'm gonna tease you all the way and thenbi'll just leave you with blueballs'' type of game?
This is purely my opinion but the last time I played this game a couple of patches ago there was more touchy feely than actual sex going on. So stuff like spanking ect. Wasn't to my liking.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
This is purely my opinion but the last time I played this game a couple of patches ago there was more touchy feely than actual sex going on. So stuff like spanking ect. Wasn't to my liking.
Ahh, then i'll just pass for now. I mean, i don't mind a little slow burn / build up stuff, in fact i like it more than other ''lets f.k every single minute'' type of games. But some devs just likes to torture with teasing, its just cruel man... :D

Thanks for reply.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
v0.35
This update was entirely focused on new Jane's content.
-8 new events with Jane(600pic) + new sessions and different dialogues. All of them you can find at the workplace at noon.

Reactions: Enyo_
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes