baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I noticed some changes from this and the older version.
some scenes seems to be removed
the manager molesting the twin is not there. so the dev is planning to remove all that?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Maybe Enyo Eerie could update the tags and - more imporatntly - the description in OP. Three months later I'm still unsure whether to try the game because I still don't know if it's corruption only, or if there indeed is a love/romance route with equal content. Thanks in advance! :)(y)
The only thing the current description tells you anyway is that this will definitely be the bestest game ever!! and will for sure knock all of our collective socks, cocks, and tits off—not like all those other games out there, who will tremble before its majesty, finally realizing that they were shit all along.
This was worth an eyeroll when it was a 0.01 from a new dev, but has become darkly funny as time has gone on and the game has mostly regressed.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The only thing the current description tells you anyway is that this will definitely be the bestest game ever!! and will for sure knock all of our collective socks, cocks, and tits off—not like all those other games out there, who will tremble before its majesty, finally realizing that they were shit all along.
This was worth an eyeroll when it was a 0.01 from a new dev, but has become darkly funny as time has gone on and the game has mostly regressed.
I remember when the game was first released (well maybe i started at 0.2). It was so good. Almost good enough to live up to the overview. You had a real psychopath of an MC who really gives you the soft spoken, calm, and methodical sexual predator vibes. "Rescue" Tiffany from almost getting raped by a jock just to slowly caress the traumatized girl and groom her. Hack her friend's FB and talk to her as if he was her friend to corrupt her. Infiltrate and integrate into their family. It also had a nice prologue involving Melanie's sex tape or something which was good (can't remember the specifics). The tone and story definitely painted a realistic picture of a secretly deviant MC.

Anyways, the game was damn good. It was a great set up. But then every single update after that was just reworking, redoing, and cutting scenes. I dropped it after the 3rd rework or something, so I can't comment on the quality or direction of the game now. I just know that the very early version of the game I played was phenomenal and all the reworks were pretty much fixing something that wasn't broken. Imagine if the dev just kept on progressing the plot from that early version of the game. Perfect is the enemy of good.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are missing genuine touchy-feely scenes, the more the rethink the less the engagement.
How many gamers wanna feel like hannibal lecter studying his prey when interacting with these babes?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just a rename mod I cobbled together super quickly using find and replace with some regex and a backspace key.

Game Version: v0.30
  • Allows you to rename MC at the start of the game. Just press enter for the default Sebastien.
  • Unfortunately, removes the typos where you're called "Sebastian" or "Sebsastien." :p
  • I used the same variable name as heero000's mod, so your name will carry over if using a save with that mod.
Of course, if there are issues, just let me know.

Update: I'm currently downloading v0.35 and should have the mod updated in the next 24 hours. I will also move this to a standalone thread when done.
Cannot wait! Thank you for your modding work!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do old saves work or we have to start a new game again?
if you played 0.30 then yes.

did the dev move on from keep on remaking this game? and do we still need to start over every update? LOL
he moved on so saves from 0.30 onwards work atm.

2.5 years since this first went up and still no one fucks. lul
wrong, mc fucked jane on this update.

thats n(e)t(o)r(ase)
it isn't ntr per f95 definition.

so I didn't try the game for more than a year, so how's the updates been going ? what kind of NTR is there in and how much content is there in the game for NTR maybe ?
this 1st update after remake (0.30) so you gotta restart. updates haven't been frequent. as it's been said like a million times no ntr atm and unlikely in furure either.

Don't get your hopes up. Game went from a "psychiatrist corrupting girls" theme to " slutty girls manipulating the psychiatrist".
no1 manipulates mc, jane and mel just think so that they manipulate him.

any sex scene with jane?
yes (bj and penetration).

Ntr game?
nope.

I noticed some changes from this and the older version.
some scenes seems to be removed
the manager molesting the twin is not there. so the dev is planning to remove all that?
manager scene was sketchy at best and very bad, over twice older guy molesting paralyzed young girl w/o permission was a big no so quite a surprise that patreon didn't take action.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes