Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I always found Jane boring as hell, i actually missed most of the content in 0.30

This is one of my favourite games/VN but i cant take another Winds of Winter situation where you are waiting for something that will never see the light of day.

I fear we will see the end of COVID19 before a worthy update.

May 2, 2020
I always found Jane boring as hell, i actually missed most of the content in 0.30

This is one of my favourite games/VN but i cant take another Winds of Winter situation where you are waiting for something that will never see the light of day.

Jane is just a good character to fall back on if you've got no idea how to progress with the other NPCs. So his description about her fits because "Jane - It's just Jane. A naive and kind girl who fell in love with you. "

No depth, just a kind girl stupid enough to do whatever the MC/dev wants her to do.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
so I didn't try the game for more than a year, so how's the updates been going ? what kind of NTR is there in and how much content is there in the game for NTR maybe ?

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Just trying the game out after a while. I can't really recognize it and not in a good way. It seems that forcing our way into Melanie's pants and corrupting/blackmailing her against her will is gone for some soft/lovey dovey stuff?
Please don't change kinks in the middle of the game :s.
The changelog says it's to adapt to the new gameplay... But isn't it just about removing riskier themes? :s
Melanie just went from my favorite girl, to dead last in the game, I just want to skip her events, I don't want lovey dovey stuff..
I'm still forcing myself to play and hopefully that old good content will be back later in the game.

Last edited:

JohnFKimble

Jul 18, 2017
Just trying the game out after a while. I can't really recognize it and not in a good way. It seems that forcing our way into Melanie's pants and corrupting her against her will is gone?
her story took a completely new way with different fetishes, it seems she is looking for it now? Kind of lame :s. Don't change kinks in the middle of the game :s.
The changelog says it's to adapt to the new gameplay... But isn't it just about removing riskier themes? :s
Melanie jus twent from my favorite girl, to dead last in the game, I just want to skip her events, I don't want lovey dovey stuff..
I'm still forcing myself to play and hopefully that old good content will be back later in the game.
Don't get your hopes up. Game went from a "psychiatrist corrupting girls" theme to " slutty girls manipulating the psychiatrist".

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I remember reading back in the day that dev had fallen out of love with the game and wanted to lighten it up because he no longer liked it being so dark.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is it me or has this game completely changed from the last time I played?? Feels weird playing this version and much preferred the old story with Melanie and Jane. Sad to see the twins story hasn't developed any further either. Well will check back again in another 6 months or so.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
so I didn't try the game for more than a year, so how's the updates been going ? what kind of NTR is there in and how much content is there in the game for NTR maybe ?
Pretty bad, during last year game was being remade for most of the time. If you want only NTR than probably wait another year or more, there's almost 0 NTR content for now, two small scenes if i remember correctly, not worth playing.
Just trying the game out after a while. I can't really recognize it and not in a good way. It seems that forcing our way into Melanie's pants and corrupting her against her will is gone?
her story took a completely new way with different fetishes, it seems she is looking for it now? Kind of lame :s. Don't change kinks in the middle of the game :s.
Please tell this isn't about this and that content will be back later in the game.
Dev had a change of heart and he don't like darker themes anymore, so it's not coming back probably.

• Sad
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The dev has rewritten the game three or four times since that initial hybristic pitch, so both tags and description are likely to contain inaccuracies.
Maybe Enyo Eerie could update the tags and - more imporatntly - the description in OP. Three months later I'm still unsure whether to try the game because I still don't know if it's corruption only, or if there indeed is a love/romance route with equal content. Thanks in advance! :)(y)

Reactions: Enyo_

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Maybe yes, maybe no.
That is just dodging the question so can we get a definitive answer for the question? harem yes or no because I for one would like to know if I should keep an eye on the game or simply put it on my ignore list.

Also is the NTR completely avoidable?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

BlaZeR4fun

Aug 29, 2018

totally agree , by far the most boring character in this game

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes