RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Renders and render quality looks pretty good. But i cant see animated tag in genres. So it doesnt have animated sex scenes?

Reactions: Enyo_
D

Deleted member 1250241

Renders and render quality looks pretty good. But i cant see animated tag in genres. So it doesnt have animated sex scenes?
So far it's mostly still images, Enyo plans to add animations and more facial expressions later down the line when he upgrades his hardware I believe.

D

Deleted member 1250241

Prior version had a bit more edge to it with Lucy, had some choices to be a bit more on the dominant side. This new version is like the kid gloves were put on, like a semi slow burn love story instead.
Mother and Daughter story line also tamed down quite a bit as well, specially movie night...anything spicy going on in the game is gone now...can only assume he caved to criticism and re-made a tamer version of the story. :cautious: (n)
Nah he's just reworked the early game to better introduce later content. This beta wasn't supposed to be leaked on here, the missing scenes will be added back for Melanie and Tiff once the beta is tested

D

Deleted member 1250241

So do I have to restart the game? Every map node I select in my save game black screens me.
Yes, most of the game's "backbones" were reworked to be more robust and future proof. Old saves are incompatible.

Mostarac

Jan 31, 2018
Guys, after the talk with melanie the one MC talked to her in her room about having fun again, i got blank screen and it doesn't continue the game... it's just simply black...

Reactions: JackyD

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I actually like the free roam aspect. It add gameplay and give you the impression that you're actually playing a game and not just reading a visual novel. I don't like the grinding and RPGmaker running around in some other game has but there is none of that in this so its fine. Plus if I don't like a certain character I can just ignore them and not go to their place.

Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
I agree with NukaCola, the free roaming is really nice. With most games, regardless of how hot the women are, I end up uninstalling halfway because I simply get bored of having nothing else to do but to click and click and click meaningless dialog boxes as I'm thrown from one scene to another. With False Hero, the experience is completely different.

I've been really looking forward to this update but I'll try to wait until the public release.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I agree with NukaCola, the free roaming is really nice. With most games, regardless of how hot the women are, I end up uninstalling halfway because I simply get bored of having nothing else to do but to click and click and click meaningless dialog boxes as I'm thrown from one scene to another. With False Hero, the experience is completely different.

I've been really looking forward to this update but I'll try to wait until the public release.
Then these are bad games, because the good ones change a lot depending on your choices (i.g. Good girl gone bad).

But here the game does not track what dialog you had with characters. Because when you pick another order they make no or less sense. Just ignore some "rooms" and just talk in the other and you will see what I mean.

That is something I hate. The story(ies) suffer under the "gameplay" (I dont see what fun there is to search for locations to trigger something ... but ok).

Maybe it is because a lot of it is not implemented yet (see the notifications) - but Alexandra showed how much better the story can be told when you get rid of the free roam.

It just hides a bad paced VN ... you could have the same with a simple selection:

"I should go to work"
"I should visit Xyz at home"

... it is the same, just without faking any freedom. On these locations you would have the same "events" as you have now, just without the pointless "searching" in what room at what time it is.

But you could tell a better paced story.

Reactions: Jubz and Enyo_

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
warbandit18

There is no warning for the twins because the MC DECIDES if he'll let it happen or not and it only happens with the twin in the wheel chair only. The NTR scene happens when you let her go help the fat ass in his office.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Not sure what to do next. Done with Jane and Melanie storylines. Apparently I need to get something to get Tiffany to trust MC more on the visits. Finished all dialogue with the twins, including dinner and morning stuff. Lucy I been stuck for a while...

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes