Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
When game was first released in 2018, with Lois and few other men, it had a high potential of a great thriller/mystery game.
Now in 2020, I think it is just now a teasing game. Mel has been changed to corrupt easily. Same goes with Lucy who had actress storyline but it has been cut to corrupt her easily. Jane really is just a add on with no story line, only Tiff and Twins have some, don't know about Evelyn whether she is in the game or not.
Perspective of the game has changed.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Usually I don't like the games with multiple protagonist, I prefer one protagonist (even if sometimes you can see scenes without the MC to understand the story, but without choose their actions. But if are sex scenes I skip their). But I can try the game even with multiple protagonist if the story is good, only I lost the inmersion and it bothers me.
Protagonist definition: "the leading character or one of the major characters in a drama, movie, novel, or other fictional text." Melanie, Tiffany to some extent, MC's secretary, and the Twins could all be considered major characters. Their interactions (or refusal to interact) can change the story.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Nah, thats me just being an old fart (point in case, had to look up weeaboo) that never really got very far into the Nippon Craze. If I was ten years younger and had easy access to all the stuff in my formative years I'd probably be all over it lol.
You're all most correct except nobody likes netorare but very select few(0.01%) who gets off when they get cockblocked.

Reactions: Aelgwenn

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I don't you plan on harem, do you?
And some planned fetishes like sharing, gangbang( multiple male banging a female) have very small amounts of audiences. So putting those optional would be a wise choice.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The game was a clusterfuck in its first iteration too. It played like the usual corruption game but it included thinly veiled DC characters in it for whatever reason. And a plot that was all over the place.

When they took the DC stuff out of the game it made more sense thematically but for some reason it got scrapped too. And yes, every rework somehow manages to result in less content. That alone is a red flag for me.
Oh, maybe I didn't come in at the very first release then. It was probably just after the DC stuff was out.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Wow we have learnt a mother-daughter bonding time but some jackass has teared it up! Remind us Sophie/Ellie bathroom event huh :confused:
screenshot0048.png
screenshot0057.png

Whatever you guys says, this update is still adorable to me. Enyo Eerie has done a good job, he actually knows how to dig the plot and exploit Melanie - the golden chicken of the whole story. I'm curious what he's planning on the next progression of Melanie & Tiffany. What is the daughter wondering and what is the mother going to solve. Besides that the Twins plot is still excited. :4Head:

Reactions: Enyo_

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
multiple male banging a female) have very small amounts of audiences
*raises hand* That would be me then. MMFs are on the rise throughout the adult gaming industry. In my mind at least.
But seriously, MMFs are fun. Speaking as a bisexual man. :cool:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
*raises hand* That would be me then. MMFs are on the rise throughout the adult gaming industry. In my mind at least.
Straight man chiming in. It ain't gay if the dicks don't touch!

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Ignored first few updates but please tell me is there any ntr content in this one so that i can keep on ignoring (not that it will make any difference but you know how it is) :rolleyes:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I don't think most people like seeing the girl they like getting mauled by another dude unless you're bi who also like things in the ass whom are very few.

Reactions: w_Stew

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
unless you're bi who also like things in the ass whom are very few.
There are a lot of gay and bi people who don't like passive anal sex. I for one like it both ways, I'm a switch, and actually BIs are not so few as you might think. It's just that many people only think in either/or categories.

But we're wandering slightly off topic... ;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Protagonist definition: "the leading character or one of the major characters in a drama, movie, novel, or other fictional text." Melanie, Tiffany to some extent, MC's secretary, and the Twins could all be considered major characters. Their interactions (or refusal to interact) can change the story.
In a game as I know the protagonists are the character or characters that you control. The others can be important, even major characters, but no the protagonist of the game.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
In a game as I know the protagonists are the character or characters that you control. The others can be important, even major characters, but no the protagonist of the game.
Whether you see it as control or not, the decisions the MC makes influence the reactions around them, so that could be considered a form of control. In the vast majority of AVNs, direct control is rare if even possible. Most game writers don't write their games to permit it.

I don't think multiple protagonist is as narrow as you want to make it. If you filter the games on F95zone alone, you will see 2972 games that are tagged as multiple protagonist. Intimate relations and Sexual satisfaction are two of them, though, in reality, in both of those games, all you "control" is the MC.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes