Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
There has to be more content on that before we can really answer that as right now the NTR that is there isn't really all that much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone tell me is this game
Contains Heavy NTR or just a piece of cake
only a little ntr originally (2 scenes) and after rework even less (1 scene) and that can be prevented. seb (mc) doesn't love any1 (atm), he just uses his skills to corrupt girls and women.

Reactions: Xoxomex7

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Why is it always that people who can't be bothered to read even 2 pages of the thread that proclaims the game is canceled/abandoned?
<Sigh>

Because, it's not about whether the project is being worked on or not. It's about trolling. Just hover over the avatar's name, and click on the 'Ignore' button. And above all else...
366.gif

Principal14

Sep 8, 2018
So folks, I think it's great that you're discussing the posts so extensively. As far as I'm concerned, yes I don't read every comment because I'm employed and don't have the time for it. I'm also used to waiting six months for an update, but almost a year is pretty tough, hence my post and suspicion as this wouldn't be the only game to end in the middle.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Why is it always that people who can't be bothered to read even 2 pages of the thread that proclaims the game is canceled/abandoned?
Yes Yes. Every time the same thing.
I was doing something here and it suddenly became so big that I did it for a very long time. Also, something terrible happened to me, so there will be a slight delay in work. And I also have depression, frustration and so on. But there will be no more excuses! Next time, I plan to optimize the work so that updates will come out faster.
It's like that every time. You can find his previous posts about the update delay and see for yourself.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yes Yes. Every time the same thing.
I was doing something here and it suddenly became so big that I did it for a very long time. Also, something terrible happened to me, so there will be a slight delay in work. And I also have depression, frustration and so on. But there will be no more excuses! Next time, I plan to optimize the work so that updates will come out faster.
It's like that every time. You can find his previous posts about the update delay and see for yourself.
You think I didn't know any part of that? You can find my very public back-and-forth about all that with Enyo, within this very thread, about the update delay and see for yourself.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes