gastor13

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for this update, finally MC tastes the pleasure that Sidney gives with his sweet stick !! Don't worry about those who criticize the trans side of the game, or the lack of MILFs, that's not what we come to this game for. There are so many games with MILFs, girls, etc. that this one brings us a fresh wind and that is very pleasant. I hope we have a lot of content like this update with Sidney and Eve and MC .. Keep it up!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you for this update, finally MC tastes the pleasure that Sidney gives with his sweet stick !! Don't worry about those who criticize the trans side of the game, or the lack of MILFs, that's not what we come to this game for. There are so many games with MILFs, girls, etc. that this one brings us a fresh wind and that is very pleasant. I hope we have a lot of content like this update with Sidney and Eve and MC .. Keep it up!
Hahaha, the complaint is more that it is the other girls that are not moving forward in the family friendly part of the game and others give us more of mommy even. :) Well it is devs game so always his choice and helps I personally really like that mom, but some girls really have been waiting long time for action. Just from words dev I am not sure he has already thought of a working story line for them, so it may be a while. :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Family Affair [v0.98] [PandaLover] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 580 MB / 394 MB - Family_Affair.Week2-0.98-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 546 MB / 361 MB - Family_Affair.Week2-0.98-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Brothers if you want to talk about something then talk about only Milf ... that's it ..I don't want to hear anything

marcantoine

Apr 17, 2018
Didn’t the MC used to be a bit better looking? Maybe in week 1? Because now he looks somewhat like an older Sid from Toy Story which is a bit off putting.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
So, umm.... why would v0.98 end at the same place as v0.97? At least for me is does.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
So, umm.... why would v0.98 end at the same place as v0.97? At least for me is does.
Maybe you have disabled trans content, because the new addition is about him. If there are any problems you might want to start over

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
gallery mod for 0.98?

and the link of the gallery mod in this thread, isn't correct anymore? it doesn't link correctly to the post containing the mod link.
(yea yeah, could also scroll a couple pages back or something, but the link is there for a reason. just not correctly.)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
ScroxDieded
Two things about your review: "For the "trap" character -> I feel that it should be optional"
a) It's a transwoman, not a trap (trap = feminine looking boy w/o boobs).
b) It is completely optional. Right at the beginning of the game you have the option to reject Sydney (and all following trans content).

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
ScroxDieded
Two things about your review: "For the "trap" character -> I feel that it should be optional"
a) It's a transwoman, not a trap (trap = feminine looking boy w/o boobs).
b) It is completely optional. Right at the beginning of the game you have the option to reject Sydney (and all following trans content).
I apologize for the mess up, I just used the name other reviewers were using.
It is optional to have the route and content but what I meant was that it could be something like a tomboy instead and still having the character. It is interesting having different and original characters and I'd like to see this content - story wise - without seeing a woman with a dick.
I'm not sure I'm making myself clear here and I want to be as clear as possible that I'm not disrespecting the choice, the community or anything else, it's just as I said - the character is probably very interesting but the material might be off-putting for some people, me included.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I apologize for the mess up, I just used the name other reviewers were using.
It is optional to have the route and content but what I meant was that it could be something like a tomboy instead and still having the character. It is interesting having different and original characters and I'd like to see this content - story wise - without seeing a woman with a dick.
I'm not sure I'm making myself clear here and I want to be as clear as possible that I'm not disrespecting the choice, the community or anything else, it's just as I said - the character is probably very interesting but the material might be off-putting for some people, me included.
Thanks for clearing this up. (y)

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes