bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
its the first time that i want to explore those gay scenes, damn they make me hard , anyway congrat. about this game i love it !

I hope ur next game the graphic will be great.
What gay scenes?
Are you talking about the mtf trans stuff?
For me the only thing gay in this game is how boyish the MC looks, at 18 I had been weightlifting for five years, had a beard and was 90 kg ripped so this MC is almost a shota for me.
Other than that the mtf options are nice and feminine to me.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
its the first time that i want to explore those gay scenes, damn they make me hard , anyway congrat. about this game i love it !

I hope ur next game the graphic will be great.
Oh yes, she will be!
Mostly like the mom. Body is very good, but her face seems just a little off. Not bad but she could be prettier. Game is OK. I do wish there were more choices. Hope it goes on for a long time. Thanks.
Your words make one Emma sad...

sadmom.jpg
So which one is it? You realize there's a difference right? Futa-Girls with a penis & vagina or Trans-dudes with boobs. Is it just one or the other included in game or both?
It was specially written "futa / trans personality" because for the average user they are synonymous

Reactions: Alteni

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
lewdpatcher.com was died :(
Who can share a patch?
The Mega and Gdrive links include the patch
Is there an option to remove futa/trans content ?!:unsure:
This is what the FAQ on the first page says
What gay scenes?
Are you talking about the mtf trans stuff?
For me the only thing gay in this game is how boyish the MC looks, at 18 I had been weightlifting for five years, had a beard and was 90 kg ripped so this MC is almost a shota for me.
Other than that the mtf options are nice and feminine to me.
Imagine, people are different

Reactions: Alteni

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Not played latest update yet, so no clue about this specific update. But the chapter 2 version overall has various scenes with her.
I Know about that but I need this answer please play this game for me and give my answer s.......I know you can do it ..I believe in you ...go Da22...save th world

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
The Mega and Gdrive links include the patch

This is what the FAQ on the first page says

Imagine, people are different
People are different, but genetics are real, men are almost always taller than their mothers and sisters.
This is one of my top 2 peeves of AVN's.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes