jusadbellum

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Dialogues have turned into Russian in the middle of the game without a reason. Selecting Russian/English on Preferences screen has no impact on dialogues. It's still Russian. Any idea on how to make it back English guys?
Edit: I have just installed v0.100 and go on with the previous save, it worked.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
All you guys who wonder why there are no new scenes, playing without trans content, i guess?! BC this update only updates the trans Path.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Changelog:​
SPOILER
Day 14. v0.100
306 new juicy Shemale renders(Eve's day)
!
You went to the movies with Eva!
What could have come out of that?! (spoiler - sex)
Classic start month update!​

Its still most of the content though. Not worth the DL at all. Most characters get a scene every now and then while the trans get multiple every other update.
So not only does the trans cast have less characters, but their updates almost always have more renders. Might as well just make it 100% trans because thats all the game is at this point.
Am I the only one who didn't see any new content with 0.100? I loaded my end-of-0.99 save and it just reached end of content again.
Same here strange .
Same thing happened here, nothing new after 0.99
same here i just same ending .99
Same for me, nothing new
Yeah old saves don't see new content, starting over I could progress to v0.100 scenes.
Well I pressed new game and even then I can't see the new scenes
i replay the game all over from start to finished and its the same ending as .99
0.99 Next is 0.1 ???
Any new shemale character????
I will admit it already .. The babe in the rain coat is the best there is. Period.
MC is experimenting, under close supervision of the barmaid who goads him on.
Just let loose, then come home to your wonder babe and live the wholesome life.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Same for me, nothing new
Yeah old saves don't see new content, starting over I could progress to v0.100 scenes.
Am I the only one who didn't see any new content with 0.100? I loaded my end-of-0.99 save and it just reached end of content again.
So, are people complaining about problems with the 0.100 content? Let's check it out!

0.99 Next is 0.1 ???
No! Obviously, the next one after 0.99 is 0100! Math Math!

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
All you guys who wonder why there are no new scenes playing without trans content, i guess?! BC this update only updates the trans Path.
Not in my case at least, I have it enabled. PandaLover said he'd take a look at it so let's see what comes out of that.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
So, are people complaining about problems with the 0.100 content? Let's check it out!

No! Obviously, the next one after 0.99 is 0100! Math Math!
Not in my case at least, I have it enabled. PandaLover said he'd take a look at it so let's see what comes out of that.
Everything is checked! Everything works correctly! In order to get this content, you have to go the way of Eve - punch the director in the face, and after that, go with Eve!

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes