PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
We need a save for having the last content here.
Can someone post a save at the start of v0.100....
When I load my last save from 99, it just tells me this is it for this version??
On the main page I added a link to the current saves, before the start of new content
Separately for Hetero and Trans paths

1627983415430.png

Reactions: Punto

rasham1

Sep 2, 2019
I'm checking the recent update but there is no such content described in changelog, no Cinema event with EVE?

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Checking the most recent update Day 14. v0.100 but cannot find there any Eve cinema day promised with changelog am I missing something?
In order to get this content, you have to go the way of Eve - punch the director in the face, and after that, go with Eve!
You can use the save from this folder (link on the main page)
1627997279862.png
Downloaded saves for new content but cant through game.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Keeps crashing on me.
D/L'd again and fresh start straight after 'start new' or 'load' with new saves off here, still crashes.
Can you please View attachment 1335521 View attachment 1335521 take a look at the traceback file.
Young man, of course I'm not a programmer, but even I see what the problem is)))
(and you, as the creator of novels will also be useful to understand what the code wants from you)

Take the error code, see what the problem is....
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/week2.rpy", line 145, in script
Jl "Hi, dear sweetie-pie!"
File "game/tl/english/week2.rpy", line 145, in script
Jl "Hi, dear sweetie-pie!"
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not find font u'gothamrnd-bold.ttf'.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Google the problem...

Go to the first ...

You see, the problem is a missing font...

You install it...

You are gorgeous!

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
Eh, I started playing this game, I fell in love with MC's mother, she is beautiful and additionally I love MILFs. Until.. I found out that she was having an affair with her own daughter's boyfriend. It started to disturb me. A mother shouldn't be doing this to her own daughter. :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Michael Rawson

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Eh, I started playing this game, I fell in love with MC's mother, she is beautiful and additionally I love MILFs. Until.. I found out that she was having an affair with her own daughter's boyfriend. It started to disturb me. A mother shouldn't be doing this to her own daughter. :confused:
Also, a little spoiler alert, she also does things to her son that a mother shouldn't do...

• Haha
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I decided to give this game a chance. Previously I stopped playing when I found out about what MC's mother did (situation with Claire ex)
But I decided not to pay attention to it now and keep playing.

The mother scenes are the best! she is the best in this game.:)

I'd like to see the MC scenes with Ellie and Claire but so far we have nothing but dream.. Additionally, Ellie is a cockblock queen. She always knows when to show up and stop MC and mother "fun". :LOL:

It makes me a bit sad that we don't have the sexual content with Claire and Ellie so far.

Claire so far only considers MC to be her "errand boy" and she thinks he's a kid, she doesn't take him seriously sometimes. So I am not surprised that we don't have a h-scenes with her at all.

But we have a lot of scenes with the easy woman Jill.
Honestly? I don't like women who have a lot of boyfriends and are easy to fuck. Here, unfortunately, we have a lot of women like that in this game.

The only build-up is, maybe, with Ellie and Claire.

I'm glad we have a lot of scenes with MC's mother and that we can finally cum inside her. Because it pissed me off that every time the MC had to pulled out.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes