clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Heterosexual sex (anal included) is not the same as homosexual sex (anal included) if you cant tell the diffrence between a female and a man's ass that is kind of strange to me.
Maybe this is related...
Is futa considered gay / lesbian?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
F**a is a made up char from the deranged minds of manga young writers doing a poor hak job
at immagining what one androginous human would look like (gurl in all immages of the world, with a dik)
Maybe this is related...
Is futa considered gay / lesbian?
Gay/ lez/trans is a real person you could meet and talk to, no biggie.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys first of all sorry for the problem you all faced and for late reply .
I hope you all forgive me.
This time i solved all the errors and i made the gallery mod of new version that is week 2 and it is working i had tested it 2-3 times . The last time you all face error because of one image was not defined that was my fault sorry.
So this time i am uploading all files in zip folder that you all just need to replace in original game folder as there are many scripts.Here is the link and i hope you all know that you have to cut files and folders in cheat zipand replace the in original game folder
Mega
Here is the new discord link of the server:

you can join freely . if you guys face any error just message me there.
thank you
So this gallery mod is universal? Or requires an update after each new game version? Doesn't say if it's universal in the mod post.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!(y)
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. :p

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I love Sydney, but Eve is also sexy as fuck, so the question i have for future updates is, will there be a chance to be in a commited relationship with both of them while still being with Emma and any other lassie that see's the MC as more than a quick fun shag to take the edge off? Like a loving harem build up, if not i'm gonna have a nightmare of a time trying to decide who to pick when you've finished this game PandaLover

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Can someone make signatures for this game?
Yeah, I'll have to do that sometime.

I love Sydney, but Eve is also sexy as fuck, so the question i have for future updates is, will there be a chance to be in a commited relationship with both of them while still being with Emma and any other lassie that see's the MC as more than a quick fun shag to take the edge off? Like a loving harem build up, if not i'm gonna have a nightmare of a time trying to decide who to pick when you've finished this game PandaLover
Dude, don't sweat it. I'm not really looking into the future, but I'm just going with the flow of debauchery, which I advise you to do.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Dude, don't sweat it. I'm not really looking into the future, but I'm just going with the flow of debauchery, which I advise you to do.
Nae worries, i was just wondering. I dinnae want to break any hearts, (except maybe a face or two, looking at Claire's landlord and the school heiddie that treated Eve like he did)

Looking forward to A LOT MORE content, keep up the awesome work Panda.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
With that sad when do we get a DP scene ?
Who knows, who knows...
Knowing how jealous some of the locals are of other people's dicks, the only place where DP will be possible in the near future is the MC's asshole!
And he's not ready for that yet!
(and that's all you're waiting for)

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug, out of order sequence files or MC flashbacks but i think some of the scenes involving Eve are out of order.

The first one is shown the day after i punch out Mr Johnson, after i see the scene with Dan and his mum and then leave the clothes shop the game asks me if i helped Eve and what i did to Johnson, then it goes to the directly after i punch the dobber, then the first sex scene with Eve.

The second time i notice it is when the MC is in the loo after watchin a film with the Ellie's and then Emma sneaks in wearing sexy lingerie, after she licks her lips it instantly goes to lunch time where Eve appears wearing the pink dress before bringing me back to her new flat.

Also there is a slight language hiccup in week 1 & 2, i have it set to english, but in the first week when i have some fun with Sydney in the school locker room, after we both cum Sid speaks russian, in week 2 Eve speaks russian in the cinema at the bullies.

Just thought i would bring those to your attention Panda, unless they where on purpose then that's fair enough.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I don't know if this is a bug, out of order sequence files or MC flashbacks but i think some of the scenes involving Eve are out of order.

The first one is shown the day after i punch out Mr Johnson, after i see the scene with Dan and his mum and then leave the clothes shop the game asks me if i helped Eve and what i did to Johnson, then it goes to the directly after i punch the dobber, then the first sex scene with Eve.

The second time i notice it is when the MC is in the loo after watchin a film with the Ellie's and then Emma sneaks in wearing sexy lingerie, after she licks her lips it instantly goes to lunch time where Eve appears wearing the pink dress before bringing me back to her new flat.

Also there is a slight language hiccup in week 1 & 2, i have it set to english, but in the first week when i have some fun with Sydney in the school locker room, after we both cum Sid speaks russian, in week 2 Eve speaks russian in the cinema at the bullies.

Just thought i would bring those to your attention Panda, unless they where on purpose then that's fair enough.
Hi!
Familiarized myself with your problem.
Since you are the only one, my only assumption - the problem may be in the game files.
Uninstall the game completely and either start over or use the save files that are on MEGA

Reactions: Scotsman1989

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
This timeline is wanted, I have plenty of scenes after Mila's scene, to come back just after this one after Eve's scene in the cinema, there are some pretty weird scene sequences in this game.
is this wanted?
new game

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
This timeline is wanted, I have plenty of scenes after Mila's scene, to come back just after this one after Eve's scene in the cinema, there are some pretty weird scene sequences in this game.
is this wanted?
new game
It's called "Non-Linear Narrative".

Reactions: WFIII

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I was hoping for a lot more Emma action, though the scene behind that car was really great, even without animation. I don't understand why a lot of games don't have standing fuck scenes. Is it harder to create?

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes