Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I loved this VN / game till it came to the chicks with dicks, and I stopped. Its not my cup of tea to have my player messing around with some other dudes dick even though "She" is cute

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I loved this VN / game till it came to the chicks with dicks, and I stopped. Its not my cup of tea to have my player messing around with some other dudes dick even though "She" is cute
2. Are the futa/trans paths optional?
Yes. At the beginning of the game, you can choose whether you want the game to have futa/trans content

Reactions: Nacht13

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Is there ever going to be any Claire content? I was playing since this first came out but I stopped a few months ago when every update was only focused on the same couple of characters and Claire was just ignored.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Has the save system been fixed? On my laptop week 2 pulls all my saves from week 1 into it's save line-up.
The way i like to put saves in, is i make a seperate save before every sex scene so i can come back to them anytime.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Has the save system been fixed? On my laptop week 2 pulls all my saves from week 1 into it's save line-up.
The way i like to put saves in, is i make a seperate save before every sex scene so i can come back to them anytime.
Hi.
Alas, the problem is that if I now change the location of the saves are lost to all other users, which I can not do now, but ...
Part 3 is coming soon and I'll try to take care of all those problems.
You can always save to individual pages - there are 9 of them available
1631625512153.png

Reactions: Scotsman1989
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes