Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Question for friend, will saying no to trans content turn Syd and Eve into full female or cut them out the game? I've not tried it before.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Ah ok, it's just ma pal got a bit interested when i told him that Claire and Jill were in it, but quickly lost interest when i said that there is pretty much an equal amount of straight content and futa/trap content, he's full straight, i'm bi for gorgeous babe's, SEXY AS FUCK hung futa/shemales and cute sexy traps.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I like Trans/Futa content, as long as the MC is the pitcher, and not the catcher, if you get my meaning. ;) Do you still get to choose that if you enable trans content, or is it more of an all or nothing, kind of deal?

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
I like Trans/Futa content, as long as the MC is the pitcher, and not the catcher, if you get my meaning. ;) Do you still get to choose that if you enable trans content, or is it more of an all or nothing, kind of deal?
It starts with the MC being the top, but slowly and fast towards the newer updates where he is just the bottom. full on bottom. Last update he is just sucking dick and getting fucked. The biggest disappointment about this game

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
It starts with the MC being the top, but slowly and fast towards the newer updates where he is just the bottom. full on bottom. Last update he is just sucking dick and getting fucked. The biggest disappointment about this game
Except that, AGAIN, you can choose whether you want the MC to suck dick, and whether you want him to get fucked. So I guess we know what choices you made... and then proceeded to complain about seeing the exact content you chose to see! :rolleyes:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Yes, you can choose to see trans content, and only have the MC be the top/active one.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You can clearly choose whether your MC is comfortable going further with your trans lovers... giving oral and try getting 'topped'.

• Red Heart

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Except that, AGAIN, you can choose whether you want the MC to suck dick, and whether you want him to get fucked. So I guess we know what choices you made... and then proceeded to complain about seeing the exact content you chose to see! :rolleyes:
Right, like if I've previously chosen not to have the MC bottom then he wouldn't this time (I assume, that wasn't my choice) and he could choose not to blow Sydney despite previously choosing too.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Even after quite many updates still nothing with Claire or ellie , its just the stepmom or other npc's . Can we expect anything with them in next update or should wait for a while.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! Despite how short they are, I like the update's frequency and Panda's consistency with their timing.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes