PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I was hoping for a lot more Emma action, though the scene behind that car was really great, even without animation. I don't understand why a lot of games don't have standing fuck scenes. Is it harder to create?
I'm glad you liked it!
As for the standing scenes - they are not more difficult to do than others (I already have a couple of them in the shower), probably just do not know how to make them cool.

Reactions: Jack-ish

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I'm glad you liked it!
As for the standing scenes - they are not more difficult to do than others (I already have a couple of them in the shower), probably just do not know how to make them cool.
True. Maybe other devs, after holding out on creating a sex scene, they feel they're losing something or losing interest, instead of gaining an opportunity to show the characters' lust, desire and urgency. I mean, who can always wait to get to the bed, right?

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 1008811

Overview:
The story of the game tells us the life of the Robertson family, in which passion, lies and misunderstanding are intertwined.
The protagonist of the game, a college student, young and lustful, plunges into a quagmire of puberty with accompanying vices.
The main character is destined to meet with many interesting personalities (including hot chicks, where without it), vivid situations and difficult decisions.
Where will the Family Affair take you personally?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-13
Release Date: 2021-09-13
Developer: PandaLoverGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.102
Language: English, Russian, Portugues (0.60)
Genre:

Installation:

FAQs!!!! BE SURE TO READ IT BEFORE YOU START!

Solutions to launch problems

Changelog:

Latest actual game saves link:

Developer Notes:
Old saves may not work

DOWNLOAD
Week 2 (Episode 2)
Win/Linux
: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Android(Patched): MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Week 1 (Episode 1)

Patches:

Extras: GUI mod* -
Gallery mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1043928 View attachment 776437 View attachment 776440 View attachment 1108231 View attachment 795277 View attachment 830679 View attachment 1008972 View attachment 1008973 View attachment 1043932 View attachment 1168458
Needs a Futa tag, for the chick with a dick, or guy that takes female estrogen hormone shots for breasts in image nine above.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
somebody needs to learn how biology works
That maybe the case but the writer doesn't exhibit the ability to discern biology either. There are two sexes male and female, the xy accident occurs but one or both usually are not functional, nor useful in reproduction. Of course these days, they don't teach science in school. But its ok if you know its a fantasy, you or others may imagine all you wish. With the age of chimeras they are actively trying to break and remake the genome of humanity, who knows what monsters they intend to make. Its not all rosy glasses and yellow brick roads.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes