Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Futa is fictional. Trans people do exist and I am proof.
Incorrect
First according to world medical records 5% of the worlds human populace are born with both working sex organs.
Secondly I've met someone who possessed both she was an exchange student from France and we were often work out partners during P.E.
It was specially written "futa / trans personality" because for the average user they are synonymous
Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm still in early week 1 of the game but so far its really enjoyable, however game fetish wise I tend to lean more towards futa content rather than trans thus I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any futa content or possible future futa content by turning it off.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
ля, мужик, ты вообще отдыхаешь?
Отдыхать?
Pandas don't know that word!
bruh when i first saw kelly i thought she was a zombie or something lmao, good hustle tho
I was thinking of adding the music from Jaws first. But then I changed my mind, because it would be too theatrical...

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Some things missing and wrong in this game. Like why does make out scene with Mrs. Hauser stop short when Kate catches them and go to another scene entirely different. Also sex scene with MC and mother at her office she has black heels on and when she delivers coffee with special creamer to her boss she has white heels on. To much scene jumping around that story if any gets lost at times. Plenty other situations like these in game to make it uninteresting but I played it this far anyway hoping for it to get better.
Attach files
=59536&hash=ed36deb6a3a4f9fdf438b79aca80430c']

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Incorrect
First according to world medical records 5% of the worlds human populace are born with both working sex organs.
Secondly I've met someone who possessed both she was an exchange student from France and we were often work out partners during P.E.
Citation needed, I am not aware of any cases of functional self-fertilization ever occurring in humans.

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
Incorrect
350 Million People? :cool: it's more like 0,1 % - 0,007 % these are the serious numbers that I know

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes