Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Everything and everyone would be noodled except these ones where you have been waiting for a long time

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FamilyAffair-W3v0.120
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

albertangelo

Nov 23, 2022
Anyone else not able to get to the v0.120 content from a v0.119 save? I keep getting kicked back to the "wait for new updates" decision screen after going to the beach with Sid. Tried loading from an earlier save point, tried deleting the save files and starting the game over from scratch ... same results. What am I missing?

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone else not able to get to the v0.120 content from a v0.119 save? I keep getting kicked back to the "wait for new updates" decision screen after going to the beach with Sid. Tried loading from an earlier save point, tried deleting the save files and starting the game over from scratch ... same results. What am I missing?
Chose an earlier save, as far as i can tell the updates content is from that exact day but earlier in the day before you'd have the choice to go the the beach. There's new content at least from the end of the evening before.

Reactions: albertangelo

albertangelo

Nov 23, 2022
Chose an earlier save, as far as i can tell the updates content is from that exact day but earlier in the day before you'd have the choice to go the the beach. There's new content at least from the end of the evening before.
So the current end of the story is still in the same place (
)? Or is there now a way to not get that screen?

Reactions: anzug

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
So the current end of the story is still in the same place (
)? Or is there now a way to not get that screen?
As i said, start earlier, new scenes happen on that day before you can chose to go to the beach, but it ends the same way after that choice as it did with the last update.
I always have way too many saves, not every but most choices i make one, from last update i have a save at the end of the day when they come back from the bar and next is in the bus, so there was nothing important in between.
NOW there is something to see and do in between those two points. But after that it continues as before.

Reactions: albertangelo

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Does this dev actually check this thread? I checked and saw that the missing d20ev5 image was reported quite a while back, but it still seems to come up in this latest update.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
The android links for week 1 aren't working properly. Game downloads fine but crashes /shuts down within 30 seconds of opening...can't even fully start a game.

Haven't tried week 2 or 3 yet...because I haven't played week 1 for a VERY long time and don't have any saves from there to load for week 2...and I wanted to play the full story.

Any suggestions? Or am I stuck playing on PC only?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes