RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The new update is available to anyone and everyone for free! And let no one go away offended!
Please leave your opinion in the game reviews!
View attachment 3478310

View attachment 3478261 View attachment 3478256
View attachment 3478292 View attachment 3478268 View attachment 3478296 View attachment 3478263
View attachment 3478293
Panda be careful, that still counts as review manipulation per forum rules.

Anyway, thanks for the update. Will download and check if later. (y) :)

when i played a few months back there was no ntr in it so why is there ntr tag ?
Excess of prudence to warn the fragile ego ntr haters who can't stand the presence of another guy in the game other than Max (protagonist).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family Affair [v0.120 FIX 2] [PandaLover]

NOTE: Love patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
How many of the 'girls' dont have a dick?... I dont mind a trans character or maybe two but are there any actual women in this game? The Jill and Clare characters (RE models i dont know the in game names) look female but is this a Futa affair instead of a family affair.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
How many of the 'girls' dont have a dick?... I dont mind a trans character or maybe two but are there any actual women in this game? The Jill and Clare characters (RE models i dont know the in game names) look female but is this a Futa affair instead of a family affair.
It’s like in the best houses in Thailand - unless you put your hand down their trousers, you won’t know.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The majority are cis-girls

• Sad
Reactions: RkyMtnChi

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jill Claire, Ellie and the mother are female. The friends mother is also female.

The main trans girl is one of the main love interests. There is a secondary LI trans and a side dom/sub later on as well as a few random encounters.

Don't expect much with Claire though. Jill gets a bit of action but the main female LI is the mother.

However the game has a LOT of trans action so if you aren't interested in that your game will be half what everyone else has.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes