teto123

Nov 19, 2021
well, I just played all the week's versions and I can see the big improvements in image quality and the tale direction. u keep introducing new characters & you aren't using in the sequencing of the game or events, for example, the neighbours, his female teacher relationship, his friend's mom & her daughter, an old lady, the headmaster story, his older sister relationship............. his mother and his girlfriend seducing relationship ......to combine all these characters for future you need big event such as prom, birthday etc to connect them to the mc....& to see the characters interact & see the mc facing his enjoyment or fears. just feedback until the next episode. keep up the good work.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The new update is available to anyone and everyone for free! And let no one go away offended!
Please leave your opinion in the game reviews!
View attachment 3478310

View attachment 3478261 View attachment 3478256
View attachment 3478292 View attachment 3478268 View attachment 3478296 View attachment 3478263
View attachment 3478293
Panda be careful, that still counts as review manipulation per forum rules.

Anyway, thanks for the update. Will download and check if later. (y) :)

when i played a few months back there was no ntr in it so why is there ntr tag ?
Excess of prudence to warn the fragile ego ntr haters who can't stand the presence of another guy in the game other than Max (protagonist).

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family Affair [v0.120 FIX 2] [PandaLover]

NOTE: Love patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
How many of the 'girls' dont have a dick?... I dont mind a trans character or maybe two but are there any actual women in this game? The Jill and Clare characters (RE models i dont know the in game names) look female but is this a Futa affair instead of a family affair.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
How many of the 'girls' dont have a dick?... I dont mind a trans character or maybe two but are there any actual women in this game? The Jill and Clare characters (RE models i dont know the in game names) look female but is this a Futa affair instead of a family affair.
It’s like in the best houses in Thailand - unless you put your hand down their trousers, you won’t know.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The majority are cis-girls

• Sad
Reactions: RkyMtnChi
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes