Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Who the hell she (wearing black dress in overview image) ??? She have extra backbones.
But mc is just a backboneless crap. Shame!!

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Well if the DEV wants to put the NTR tag because of this "little scene" it is because he has already planned NTR for the other paths. :(
The discussion about "NTR" amused me so much that I'm even thinking about it.)

Any chance for Dom & Sub points ??
there is a chance for everything)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yes, I think Jill is just the right character.

Explain to me why even a hint of ntr gets people so excited? Just another kink, nothing more.
Because my mc don't like to watch his female friends and family members are used / penetrated by others cocks!!. He is an alpha!!
PandaLoverGames

Reactions: EJW

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yeah, that's some unhealthy level of possessiveness!
And Jesus commanded us to share
Oh. If u planning to add unavaoidable ntr, just tell me early, so i can escape from this thread faster. Not much problems with optional ntr. But i still prefer not having ntr and sharing

a little dissatisfied with the fact that one the npc is tranny here. Either mc can have relationship with her (including dick) / forgot about her ; it is a bad idea. Why there is no option to enable tran or turn off it (without losing that npc) ?? PandaLoverGames

Last edited:

M1cha31

Dec 26, 2017
after doing everything that was said to do still can't play the game i can never play games that have 2 .exe even if i delete 1 tried everything this is the log from this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CeasarSalad00

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
after doing everything that was said to do still can't play the game i can never play games that have 2 .exe even if i delete 1 tried everything this is the log from this game
Maybe you should try the android version (if you have an android device).

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Same here
Especially for you, rebuilt the game with a different system. Try the Alternative version in the link

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Same here
Either the minimum requirements are not met ( ) or there is some fundamental issue with your environment.

Reactions: thorin0815
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes