XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
If you have trans content turned off, then yes, the moment when Claire comes with the box is the last moment in the game.
It's hard for me to say anything about the mac version, since I don't have a mac, but it's created at the same time as the PC version, so it should be identical
Cheers for the response.

Where's the Save File location and or, name?

Also, I played the sandbox update last release and since there was a warning in this update saying it might be might not work properly I went back to the linear version.
So, I was wondering if you will have both options going forward or stick one style?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Cheers for the response.

Where's the Save File location and or, name?

Also, I played the sandbox update last release and since there was a warning in this update saying it might be might not work properly I went back to the linear version.
So, I was wondering if you will have both options going forward or stick one style?
I'm now working on a remaster of the game - all put together, add content that was conceived, but for technical reasons did not get into the release and just new events, two modes of narrative and so on.
But, this is more likely to the summer.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I Hate the Fact that old Savefiles dont work...:WutFace:
Come on, press Ctrl and in a couple of minutes you're already at the new content!

Does this game has NTR???and what's futa???
The description says no! It can't be deceiving!
What's futa??? Futa is beautiful...

1614526248376.png

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Bugs in latest update:

game/images/Day10/Sid/d10s37-.webp

should be

game/images/Day10/Sid/d10s37.webp

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
very good!!!! time in next update that this little tranny lick the ass of the MC and why not initiate him with a little finger or more :D. Very good

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Bugs in latest update:

should be

Thanks for the comment, already fixed it

very good!!!! time in next update that this little tranny lick the ass of the MC and why not initiate him with a little finger or more :D. Very good
It's still to come.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Bugs in latest update:

should be

Where is this file on the PC version? I checked the game directory and there isn't an images directory just cache and saves.
I still get the D10S37 image not found.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Where is this file on the PC version? I checked the game directory and there isn't an images directory just cache and saves.
Hi. MEGA and Gdrive already have the fixed version

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The dev packs everything up into an archive.rpa file when they deliver the game. You can use tools like rpatool to unpack these Renpy archives to get at their contents.

I never found these things to be useful for anything other than obscuring content away from the end user so the first two things I do in Linux after going into the game directory are:

Code:
find . -name "*.rpa" -exec rpatool -x {} \;
find . -name "*.rpa" -exec rm {} \;
Now everything is out in the filesystem for everone to see. Sometimes devs are real jerks by deleting the .rpy source files for their delivery just leaving the bytecode .rpyc files. Thankfully there is unrpyc for decompling those back to source. For Winders users I think unren is what people use, but I may be wrong...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
jackkane

Wrong futa/futanari is the Japanese word for hermaphrodite which is a girl with a dick and a pussy. A trap is a crossdresser, who dresses up in the opposite gender's clothing to trick people into thinking that they're the opposite gender and is not to be confused with transgenderism, which is a person transitioning to the opposite gender.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes