jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Changelog says over 800 new renders since 1.03. Where are they? How the fuck is 5 minutes of content 850 renders? lol. I mean I know just from looking at images that they exist, but that many renders for so little content is ridiculous.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! Nice amount of content given the quick release cycle. Mom's getting jealous and Ellie2 seems aware. Potential conflict in the future? Only Panda knows for sure...

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
There is a bug for no-trans players. Latest update 1.0.5 is not accessible if u choose no trans at the start of week 3.
Bummer. I guess I selected "no-trans" so long ago and I didn't even remember there was trans content. Does this mean there isn't any "no-trans" content in the .105 release or is it an actual bug that needs to be fixed?

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
You know, despite the jumbled mess that was the story, I was actually... bearing with the game until I was met with the trans content. The description says it's optional but I don't know what that means. I was hoping I'd get a clear cut option at the beginning there but it never came. I don't know what it is, if there's any, or if it just means don't go in the trans person house, even after the dick shot. Tried a few times with the options when you meet Sydney first incase there was some sort of enigma there I miss, but just gave up. Bummer but I don't have a lot of time to waste figuring it out, if there's even anything to figure out like I said.
It's a pass for me man, sorry.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
It seems like I can't skip futa, right?
Same for me. I even backed up to a much older save and it ends at the same point as 0.104
Also I had to update the Love Patch to True from False but still got nothing new for 105
Bummer. I guess I selected "no-trans" so long ago and I didn't even remember there was trans content. Does this mean there isn't any "no-trans" content in the .105 release or is it an actual bug that needs to be fixed?
End same as 0.104 so i waiting for bugfix with no trans route
Fixed

Reactions: Madridfan
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes