Feb 8, 2018
How do you access the gallery? I see the gallery link in the OP, but that was last updated back in June last year and I never managed to get it to work anyway.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You've already covered everything here without me!
Ummm... apologies for stealing your thunder, Panda... However, all of our commentary is mere postulation, speculation and mental masturbation spawned by our overly active imagination... Only YOU know the facts... Any hints?
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :devilish:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
bah this game is going onkly versus trans content forgetting to continue the story for all others charactyers...being 2 updates now that are only trans content.

Reactions: Sadowdark

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
The new update isn't working on joiplay for me.... I click the .exe and it says no launcher found.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Mmm I see, let's go by parts:

1.- Lesbian is not ntr, whoever likes it likes it.
2.- The game does not have the tag "romance", I assume that the relationship of the MC with the girls is more physical than emotional, I read something in a post that said that this character said something about an open relationship or something like that from the beginning? bothered).
3.- Even after that scene I doubt that that npc is going to "take" his girls from the MC leaving it more like a casual encounter of a girl with no real commitment to the MC (not his girlfriend, family or REAL love interest ).
4.- The game doesn't say harem so the MC can have sex with all of them but in the end they are not actually HIS girls.

If what I mentioned above is real, I don't think it's ntr (just like it isn't in Superpowered or Oppai odyssey).

Conclusion: In general terms, it's not ntr, and as long as the MC doesn't end up like a cuckold without touching a tit or humiliated and enjoying that, it's fine with me.

Good luck.(y)
netorare its not only about the girls going away but more about the feelings of the protagonists about these kind of events and the feelings the author wants to convey to the audience. Now as you said even though author doesn't show the mc being jealous maybe , it tastes like shit when an author put infidelity content out of nowhere. Also netorare can also be applied to lesbian sex, just because a lot of men are ok with lesbian sex in a game doesnt mean it doesnt count as cheating.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
This game gave me ntr or sharing vibes from the beginning that's why I didn't try to play. now that I go back to see how it goes , it just proves what I felt . Good luck

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
[
It's all have in the FAQ section
Page 1 of this thread, under Dev Notes... Click "Spoiler" under Dev Notes, then click the individual spoilers inside to reveal all the details. Panda has gone to great lengths to explain what a sick, twisted, perverted adventure this is. Just take a couple minutes to read the info provided, please. Have a horny day! Phat out :devilish:
Screenshot 2022-07-27 140046.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Very interesting, one of the moderators deleted my text from the FAQ on "NTR". Okay, I wrote a new one.
Gotta love a helpful and considerate Dev;) Huzzah and Bravo, Panda!:cool:(y)

I generally detest ntr however this title is so freaky good that I pretty much threw my rule book out the window just to play. But, I am going back and making new choices in reference to that dark skinned futa giant! I made the mistake of flirting with her and now I think she just wants to turn me into her personal meat puppet! Aaaaah! Run away!!! Let her fuck herself with that oversized giant's cock! Not having it! No fucking way! Exit only, bitch! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Gotta love a helpful and considerate Dev;) Huzzah and Bravo, Panda!:cool:(y)

I generally detest ntr however this title is so freaky good that I pretty much threw my rule book out the window just to play. But, I am going back and making new choices in reference to that dark skinned futa giant! I made the mistake of flirting with her and now I think she just wants to turn me into her personal meat puppet! Aaaaah! Run away!!! Let her fuck herself with that oversized giant's cock! Not having it! No fucking way! Exit only, bitch! hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Well to be fair you have been warned by Eve more than once. Plus you got to watch several times what Natasha did to that dumb would be thief. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Anyway will download the update to check it out later.

By the way, out of curiosity is there a list of the bugs fixed with this update?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes