RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I saw the tag "ntr", so is it netorare or netorase or anything else ?
Always make sure to read the OP. Most questions asked here can be answered by doing that.
And in the rare cases that doesn't work a quick search usually brings the answer.

In my experience on this forum the sheer majority of questions asked can be solved using one of those two methods.

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
PandaLoverGames
Can i ask you? Why did you change the appearance of the main character? The original version was many times better, and now he looks worse than a nuclear war.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
PandaLoverGames
Can i ask you? Why did you change the appearance of the main character? The original version was many times better, and now he looks worse than a nuclear war.
All that has changed in the main character is his hair and a little skin color.
Interesting idea, I'm going to take a vote on Patreon - "should we bring back the past look of the MC".

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I think he looks better this way. No need to bother with this. :)
Launched a poll for my special love subscribers ( special love starts at $6 and up) about changing the appearance of the game's main character.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Like all of us, friend, like all of us.
But, sometimes, it's time to look in the mirror...
Yeah... I really need to mow my beard and cut my hair. Starting to look like Galdalf's evil twin! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Time to bust out the clippers!!!o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
So, I'll be taking a long look in the mirror today... gonna be grey and white hair everywhere!!!
Thanks for making us such a weird, kinky and fun game, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: PandaLoverGames
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes