Jun 30, 2018
is there different content in week one if u make different choices, i forgot and deleted week 1 after finishing it and now i cant help but think that maybe there was more scenes with the coffeeshop girl instead of jill or different scenes with sadie, or maybe if u refuse sadie u get more scenes instead with someone else?

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is there different content in week one if u make different choices, i forgot and deleted week 1 after finishing it and now i cant help but think that maybe there was more scenes with the coffeeshop girl instead of jill or different scenes with sadie, or maybe if u refuse sadie u get more scenes instead with someone else?
Yes, who you choose to meet can have a bearing on what content you see. The first person visited should be the one in whom you are most interested. The content can vary depending on whom you visit first. However, I am speaking generally as I'm unsure to what specific content you are referring.

There's a trick you may or may not know... in settings, you can elect to "skip unread" which skips past everything except choices. You can use the skip function in the HUD menu but the control key, CTRL, in the bottom left of your kb works better. you can use short bursts of CTRL to flip forward a few screens at a time or press and hold it to advance quickly to the next choice. You can always roll back a few screens if needed for context to help you answer the question. This can be helpful to replay an entire game or section of a game to try different options/choices to see what they do. It can also help you to quickly reestablish lost save points and even be useful to quick scan new titles to have a look at some of the content without having to play the entire game.

Many multiple chapter titles require you to make a save at the very end of one section to import to the next section. But, Family Affair doesn't work that way. When starting a new section/day in this game it asks you questions regarding your prior game play which you can easily change by simply restarting that section of the game without requiring a new play of the prior section. That can also be beneficial.

The ctrl key skip is one of my favorite "tricks." Another is not so much a trick as it is my most common practice... I make a literal fuck ton of saves! If the game gives me a choice to make, I make a save before choosing. That way I can always come back to that point and make a different choice as many times as needed to see what happens as a result of all choices. I also make saves periodically in between choices if it has been a while since my last save. Saving often can save you a lot of grief.

Anyway... I hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
The constant Fade out/in transitions in week 2 is beyond annoying. What is the dev trying to do? Give everyone seizures?

OH... Snyder Cut was fucking epic! The original Joke Whedon screenplay was a joke!! lol.

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The constant Fade out/in transitions in week 2 is beyond annoying. What is the dev trying to do? Give everyone seizures?

OH... Snyder Cut was fucking epic! The original Joke Whedon screenplay was a joke!! lol.
Yes

Reactions: Boogg

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I know, just havin a laugh, but seriously seeing Mistress Natasha like that? I started drooling and had a rock hard stauner in record time!!!

Will there be content with Mistress Nina soon?
Well, soon is a relative term.
But our best people are already working on it...
1668349458138.png

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Someone is gonna have his ass wrecked... :LOL:

edit:
think i will do a alternative save just to see if Natasha will ntr Sydney and Jill, turning Max into her sex slave.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PandaLoverGames
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes