Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hmm, even Dr. Strange could not expect such an outcome.
Not sure if I understand your comment. Was that you saying "I didn't see that bug coming", or you saying that of course we miss the rest of the content because it all hinges on MC going to see Sid at the cafe?

In case it's the second, if MC stays home, Jill would still be at the cafe, still hit on Alice, and still get caught by Claire back at Claire's place. The bathroom scene that follows plays out regardless of whether Jill sees MC plowing Sid's delicious ass.

Ma and Ellie would still fight when Ma gets home. MC could have been in his room gaming and comes out to the livingroom when he hears their voices. The rest of the scenes that follow play out exactly the same.

These "dream sequences" are ruining games for me, they're pointless. Too many red flags in these game, good luck to the Dev.
Yup, dream sequences are one of the absolute worst movie tropes ever. Why on earth would put them in a game like this is beyond me. They're a waste of time, boring and downright annoying.

It's a shame, because the girls are interesting and I like all the fetishes here, also love how they have more realistic bodies, but I just gave up on this game after so many of these scenes. It's just a big waste of time.

Day 1: MC and teacher dream sequence; MC and Rose/Ma dream sequence

Day 2: MC and Ma dream sequence

Day 3: OPTIONAL MC, Sid, and Claire dream sequence

Besides the first one, the dream sequences all revolve around MC coming to terms with his lustful feelings for his family. Personally, I think it works in this context.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Ughhhhh... the script is all in Russian (or whatever)... also impressive that there isn't a single variable used. Everything is based on jumps and labels.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
yes but dev is only making that content now. its the only character he cares about putting with the mc. i wouldnt play if you dont like trans
Oh, don't do that! Of the entire 33 and 40 update, half a good old heterosexual act!

Reactions: Glooskabe

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
when a single trans character gets 50% of the update when theres multiple women its absolutely true. it shouldnt even be 10%
And next update Sid might get 0% new content because it wouldn't fit where the MC is in the story.

MC has sex with Karen, a shopkeeper, and his Mom, and a blowjob from a random student.

If you include trans content, you also get a blowjob from Sid and you have sex with her in a bathroom stall.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Panda... this isn't the guy that made a game, then reworked that game, then rereworked that game, trying to make a new game, under a new name, following the same exact formula right?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Downloaded compressed pc v0.4 and there are tons of imgs missing :(

edit: or maybe the imgs are corrupted due to compression, dunno
The compressed version appears to be missing files. I noticed that the sXX files that are missing have a parent directory with Cyrillic characters. Probably causing problems if an automated tool was used to create the compressed version.

Reactions: DudeManrod

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes