Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Oh. If u planning to add unavaoidable ntr, just tell me early, so i can escape from this thread faster. Not much problems with optional ntr. But i still prefer not having ntr and sharing

a little dissatisfied with the fact that one the npc is tranny here. Either mc can have relationship with her (including dick) / forgot about her ; it is a bad idea. Why there is no option to enable tran or turn off it (without losing that npc) ?? PandaLoverGames
For one, that's who the character is. Sid is trans. You don't have to be with her at all. Her story doesn't make as much sense if she's a biofem.

Second, if you had a trans/female toggle, then PandaLoverGames would have to render every scene twice: once with girlcock, and once with vag. And that just sounds like a pain in the ass.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
For one, that's who the character is. Sid is trans. You don't have to be with her at all. Her story doesn't make as much sense if she's a biofem.

Second, if you had a trans/female toggle, then PandaLoverGames would have to render every scene twice: once with girlcock, and once with vag. And that just sounds like a pain in the ass.
But she is very cute. My mc disappointed

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
So Eve isn't an LI, and she asks MC for help to get incriminating evidence against a teacher that is asking for sexual favours in exchange for grades.
This! If Eve becomes an LI great, I'm all for that sign me up but at this point, the MC has barely spoken to her. If it was Syd or maybe the mom I could see where some folks could get pissy but Eve, nah.

Now let's address the real problem with that scene how the MC was completely pathetic and useless. And this an MC that gets pussy and boi pussy left and right but was a total fuck up here. I'm honestly surprised he didn't go full beta and whip his dick out and start jacking off. But whatever that scene was it wasn't NTR.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
So I got my comment deleted because it was "off-topic" but how the fuck is off-topic talking about scenes and content that is in the game, aka NTR and lesbian scenes of LI that the MC already fucked. Color me confused, I really hope it wasn't the dev of this game but a trigger happy mod that saw the word NTR and since it isn't in the tags thought it was off-topic because otherwise it makes no sense at all.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So I got my comment deleted because it was "off-topic" but how the fuck is off-topic talking about scenes and content that is in the game, aka NTR and lesbian scenes of LI that the MC already fucked. Color me confused, I really hope it wasn't the dev of this game but a trigger happy mod that saw the word NTR and since it isn't in the tags thought it was off-topic because otherwise it makes no sense at all.
Enjoy it. Seems ALL of mine were 'off-topic'. Ahahaha

magus448

May 22, 2018
This! If Eve becomes an LI great, I'm all for that sign me up but at this point, the MC has barely spoken to her. If it was Syd or maybe the mom I could see where some folks could get pissy but Eve, nah.

Now let's address the real problem with that scene how the MC was completely pathetic and useless. And this an MC that gets pussy and boi pussy left and right but was a total fuck up here. I'm honestly surprised he didn't go full beta and whip his dick out and start jacking off. But whatever that scene was it wasn't NTR.
I thought the ruse was going to stop at the guy pulling his dick out, that enough as a pic is incriminating, but she goes ahead and unnecessarily blows him anyway. That and with the phone being dead makes it a cluster fuck. She is going to be pissed she has to go through that again. Maybe even give the MC her phone to use next time.

Well it is in the planned tags section though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I waited for a couple updates an the Engrish an Grammar to get checked/fixed but I see its still a problem. This makes me not want to play game liked this. When talking to Sydney the MC says "From are group?" I think it should be "Your in my class?" and "I'm Dillhole, We will study together. I think will be friends" sounds stupid it should be "I'm Dillhole, Will have class together. We should be friends" an Group mates should be Class mates..... But whatever good luck with the game.

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
I waited for a couple updates an the Engrish an Grammar to get checked/fixed but I see its still a problem. This makes me not want to play game liked this. <...> "Your in my class?" <...>
How people constantly mess up "your" and "you're" I have no idea.

Not the best grammar and spelling in the game. Not the worst I've seen here either, though :D far from it.

• Haha
Reactions: SandmansMisery

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Not the best grammar and spelling in the game. Not the worst I've seen here either, though :D far from it.
It may sound strange, but for me as a non native English speaker, bad Engrish is even easier to understand, as the sentence structure/grammar is a lot more primitive there.

It's also a nice pastime to find out what the devs sometimes actually want to tell you. :LOL:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
So game contains ntr now ? PandaLoverGames can you confirm

• Sad
Reactions: Ggwpglhf

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Just look at the tags in the description itself now. In the spoiler tag it says:

3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Futa/trans, Trap, Creampie, Handjob, Masturbation, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Group sex (Threesome), Romance, Incest, Humor, Mobile game, NTR
Yeah just seen it .they should add it into the tags as well .will this be a one time thing or it will be the future of the game ?

xenzam

Sep 25, 2017
I don't know why but the game doesn't run. I checked it in task manager but there was for a split second and then it was gone.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes