SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I dont like NTR then ill ask some questions
Does this game have NTR/sharing/swinging etc.? Future plans to add those tags? Because Family at home 1 had NTR and The lecuyer cult bring back the mom of family at home (Canon Ntr for family at home 1).
This game is related to family at home or is only the name?

PD: Dont Start a War and only answer my questions please, thanks guys and have a nice day :D
There is no NTR and I am not planning to add it or any similar tags.
And don't worry, you don't have to play the previous games to understand Family at Home 2.
I don't think there will be a crossover with old characters, but maybe a tiny appearance if there is, but only that.

Erogenerator

Nov 29, 2018
And don't worry, you don't have to play the previous games to understand Family at Home 2.
I don't think there will be a crossover with old characters, but maybe a tiny appearance if there is, but only that.
Thanks for reply

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
the games animation is lagging a lot for me can someone help me fix this?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Finally caught up after 3 episodes and I just have to say: I really need Blake and Stansfield get what’s coming to them if not soon then eventually. And I also think Ellen, if she didn’t know about everything he’s done, needs to punish Blake/etc or if she did needs to get punished herself.
Things feel a bit disjointed thus far but still looking forward to seeing it develop, hope the plot moves a bit quicker going forward and we start getting some justice(Also that we start getting some real scenes with Jana). In closing, again, hope we get some justice delivered to all these horribly corrupt people
01501019-A83B-48D6-BB05-FBD44D341C14.gif

Reactions: MikeyBurger

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FamilyAtHome2-EP9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
does the game run really bad for anyone else? particularly the menu(s)? it's virtually unplayable for me as a result

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
I like these types of images and I want to do something similar to this, does anyone know what they used to do it?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Family at Home 2 [Ep. 9] [SALR Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,23 GB / 689 MB - FamilyatHome2-Episode9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,22 GB / 675 MB - FamilyatHome2-Episode9-mac-crunched.zip
= ~56% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
As always "Thank you"!
I was waiting for this update like bread XD
Cant wait to try it tonight or tomorrow night! For now is download time! :love:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

I believe you should add those to the Developer Notes section so that potential players can read it from the OP and most likely will reduce any more questions related to it. Even if there are questions, some other members who read the notes can reply by quoting it.

On a different note, the game looks interesting. I am adding it to my watch list. All the best. Cheers.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It's a sequel in name to an NTR game, and based on DYNASTY another NTR game.... 1 + 1 = 2. So this will be another NTR game.

O and just wait, lecyuer cult will eventually have NTR (the groundwork is already there...), dev is 3 out of 4 (soon to be 4 out of 5 including this new one) for NTR in their game (not optional either).... so yeah, just accept this is an NTR dev, no matter how much it may seem like the game won't have NTR... it will be shoe-horned and forced in (like Dynasty) at some point.

Red is Red, grass is green, water is wet, and this dev does NTR in their games.
good job you where wrong about the lecyuer cult, because it obviously doesn't have any ntr.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Hi, I love all of the games and I think the remakes are a fun idea but there is only one thing just this one fking thing which bothers me and that is the mom from family at home remake having short hair and that haircut. This is the most petty and subjective thing but I had to say it. Maybe its that I loved the old design and lecuyer cameo of her. I am not hating the dev and the game and I will 100% love the game despite that but I had to post this. Am I alone on this? This is the only character design of all of the games which I hate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SALR
3.50 star(s) 31 Votes