Remy Caja Llena

Dec 4, 2020
Does anyone know why the main menu is lagging for me ? recently I got a new PC, and I have this problem, it only happens on the menus, the animations runs waaaay better on this pc, on the old one they were laggy, BUT the menus weren't, when I say menus, I mean main manu screen, load/save screen, gallery screen and so on, hope anyone could help with that

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This story is seriously braindead, almost none of it actually makes any sense at all. The worst of it is that the MC is borderline retarded. Any time this idiot gets any information at all he just immediately gives it up to people that he already knows he can't trust, whether it's Blake or Stansfield. Then when ever he suspects someone of doing something he immediately tells them he suspects them without having any evidence or even a plan. Not to mention like half of the H-scenes in the game are just banging Morgan over and over again, despite the fact that there are a million women in the game. The only things to like here are the character designs which are pretty good and the H-scenes which are decent (even though the animations are slightly lower resolution), but basically all the characters are 1 note, with the possible exception of Hedy.

Reactions: LuciferMorningsta®

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Lmao, I just finished it and the story actually managed to get even worse. Everything that happens from when they go to the "vacation" house to the end of the game is completely and utterly ridiculous. The ending is particularly bad, in part due to the fact that it's extremely rushed.

It's so strange how so many characters are just pushed out of the story for no discernable reason. It's one thing to push characters like Maru, and Sara out (neither of whom the MC every even got to fuck btw), but even a character like Diana who is a part of the titular "family" is also so removed form the game that the MC doesn't even get to fuck her until the last 2 H-scenes of the game (which are basically just 1 scene anyway). The MC doesn't even go back for characters like Maysa and Melody or Azami and her daughters at the end. The MC also, despite the fact that he is supposedly dying, hasn't (explicitly) gotten Jana, Ava, Midori, Iria, and Neringa, pregnant yet even though they're in his harem, and at least in their minds, this is their only oppportunity.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes