Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
iam new should i play the original or wait and does the original have were you can get a harem or is that only this one ?
Definitely play the original, it's a certified hood classic! The remake is just as good! Also, check his other game "The Lecuyer Cult" it's another banger.

Oct 28, 2017
I have no idea if people are joking about the original being better or not, but its just not. The designs are way worse, and the pacing was terrible. Maya in the original was a skip immediately. In this remake you can actually tell SALR got better at storytelling. The first one and the lecuyer cult have good ideas, but the writing is so bad and rushed it makes you not care because it feels like the writer forgot themselves. The flashbacks help tie in the whole plot, and the emotion in general is just better all around. The original had scenes happen faster, but the build up in these are more worth it in my opinion. It make you actually care about the butterfly part, which I didn't in the original because the writing was so bad. If the Lecuyer Cult is remade with this level maybe i'll defintely tune in for the story alone.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes