giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Family Breeding [v0.05] [Whiteleaf Studio]

ANDROID TRIAL VERSION

-

I made it for myself to play, so I decided to share it with anyone who wants it.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
So who was the genius in the family who thought having a bunch of incest babies was a good idea?

Wasn't there an X-Files episode about this?
Do we get to strap the "breeding mom" underneath the bed for easy storage?
I'm not going to dispute that incest babies are bad, but using X-Files in an attempt to substantiate any claim, isn't what most people would consider "I'm gonna do what's considered a pro move"

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Well, now it looks like we have done all the breeding, now what? How to bring the harem together? Looks like the game might just fade into a grind

taru

Apr 23, 2018
its extremely underwhelming when there is so much "deepthroating and face fucking" but there's not actual visual for it. also it feels like the minimum amount of art and animations were used to cut time or something or im spoiled with other games, but there's lots of scenes or times when there could be a bit more art to really show the story like most of the beginning scenes with hunter. say the watching the movie part it told a good story but not seeing them cuddle seems like a waste.

Last edited:

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
its extremely underwhelming when there is so much "deepthroating and face fucking" but there's not actual visual for it. also it feels like the minimum amount of art and animations were used to cut time or something or im spoiled with other games, but there's lots of scenes or times when there could be a bit more art to really show the story like most of the beginning scenes with hunter. say the watching the movie part it told a good story but not seeing them cuddle seems like a waste.
Thats because the "good" art already existed within their other games, thats why calling this a new game is an insult. at least in my opinion

BrightManX89

Dec 23, 2023
Family Breeding features on incest and focuses HEAVILY on the breeding and impregnation kink.....

• Love
Reactions: IPsycho

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Family Breeding features on incest and focuses HEAVILY on the breeding and impregnation kink.....

Impregnation kink, not pregnancy.
Having "breeding" and "impregnation" in the same sentence and then stop there will always confuse me. :D

Just want it to put out there. If you are here for impregnation than ignore me. :HideThePain:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
How do you cut the onions? Theres no space button to hit lol
Unfortunately, some features that we have while playing on Windows become complicated in the Android version. I am still at the beginning of the game and have not reached that part yet :rolleyes:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I hope it's not such a short game because all of my women are already pregnant. I hope you can see the children growing and not that when the children are there, the wedding and then the game ends, I don't think that's so good.
I have to say I actually really liked the graphics of this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acondo and Imskel

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
I hope it's not such a short game because all of my women are already pregnant. I hope you can see the children growing and not that when the children are there, the wedding and then the game ends, I don't think that's so good.
There's 0% chance you'll see a child in this game brother, hahaha. It's on Steam after all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xeron_Xr and acondo

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I know its on steam but not for me my region blocks games like this on steam , then maybe some nice guy make maybe are patch or something for non steam users :devilish:
A patch!? That would be a significant extension with new code and many new renders. Just who do you think is going to do that, unless it's the developer, who seems uninterested in your scenario.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
A patch!? That would be a significant extension with new code and many new renders. Just who do you think is going to do that, unless it's the developer, who seems uninterested in your scenario.
It was only a vague hope that his wish might come true.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
There's 0% chance you'll see a child in this game brother, hahaha. It's on Steam after all.
You are confusing steam with patreon.
Steam has ravager.
A game where you play a dragon who ravages (rapes) everyone. And also vores his waifus.
You literally raise a little lamia daughter (who is your biological daughter) and then fuck her too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Drakorios

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Wait what? It is all flavor text or what? xD
no not exactly theres definitely art and animation but its real minimal like there was a scene where the mc and i forget who fuck or bj but the art stayed there while they talked normally and a lot of static characters just standing there while the narration is saying they're doin something else. the art definitely doesnt keep up with what the narration makes you imagine

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Thats because the "good" art already existed within their other games, thats why calling this a new game is an insult. at least in my opinion
that sucks cause I swear I read somewhere that he put all the art in the other one on here... edit yep right on the front page that all scenes were there maybe its always been missing

Reactions: mistafu

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
no not exactly theres definitely art and animation but its real minimal like there was a scene where the mc and i forget who fuck or bj but the art stayed there while they talked normally and a lot of static characters just standing there while the narration is saying they're doin something else. the art definitely doesnt keep up with what the narration makes you imagine
That does not sound like it is intended that way.

Maybe the dev need to fine tune some scenes in the game to make more sense.

Are you talking about birth content? Yeah I don't see that here either. That kink is so niche it takes handholding to shame.:D
Not that I dislike it but I understand if devs shy away from it.

If you are just asking about a timeskip of some sorts I don't see where the problem is for a still image epilogue showing them.

As harem.king mentioned I saw games on steam who had that as well.
From out of my mind take "Love & Sex Second Base" for example. if you wish to pursue pregnant content and managed to reach an ending you see a small timeskip with your child and wife. The game is on steam btw.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes