3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
As far as i take it from his SS he just reworks Renders but nothing mentioned about reworking Story. I could be wrong though so keep that in Mind.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Should have just started a whole new different game. This re-make is going to be a giant waste of time, it wasn't that great before, and changing content wrong or not is a sure way to get the subs you had to stop subbing. Could have kept momentum with something new...instead we get to watch another VN swirl down the drain.

Reactions: MalLiz

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Yes its boring. I thought he will add more additional scenes but its just the same game with slightly higher (max. 1cm) girls -.-

Reactions: John 13

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
I don't think that will be the main reason why the game will get shit on. Unless he is planning on making big changes to the story, which didn't seem like he was planning to when he started the rework, almost all sexual content with the 2 main girls will be on the NTR path, at least until episode 7.
I meant for this episode in particular. The real NTR character hasn't been introduced yet but people here are pretty reactionary, and a lot of dudes who don't know this game are gonna think those scenes are set up for the friend character to cuck the MC.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Loved the daughters in the original version. Really sucks that he got in trouble and changed it but even bigger disappointment that he didn't have the balls to continue it. Now he will lose what supporters he had probably and this version will never get past where the previous version stopped. :cry:

salome

May 7, 2017
So there is a lot of missing information in the op, so I will just say this, if you're not a NTR fan, you will probably not enjoy the first few episodes of this game. This is a rework, the original game had 6 episodes and only the NTR path had sex scenes with one of mc's the daughters. You will still get sex scenes with side characters but don't expect anything meaningful to happen between the mc and the daughters on the vanilla path, until episode 7.
it's exactly the same too short. (n)o_O

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes