3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
The dev somehow blocks you from using a save game editor to say increase your money, altered save files will not load. I'll pass because I can see this one being abandoned too soon like his other games. Plus the game forces you down the NTR route by giving you shit for money from the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: $@~

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Dev already abandoned 2 games, what's the chance this one gets abandoned soon aswell ?
My take away from the things the Dev has said is he's only doing it for the money. As long as he gets paid 40k a year for doing little to no work it wont be abandoned any time soon. That said you'll probably see little to no new content until July or later and then you'll be getting maybe a scene a month and those scene's may be Some black guy fucking his overweight wife while you watch or if your lucky maybe you'll get to watch a scene of one of your daughters getting molested by a man in a tutu. If we ever get to the new content we might even get to see some random stranger fuck our oldest daughter while he tells us he hasn't seen her. So don't worry the content will continue until the payments stop, there just won't be much.

Indeed! The force is very weak with this one, let's hope Mateo finds the hole. Lily seems to enjoy herself...

View attachment 3603065
In the original she wasn't as tall or as old as Mateo I bet you would have liked it better.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
The dev somehow blocks you from using a save game editor to say increase your money, altered save files will not load. I'll pass because I can see this one being abandoned too soon like his other games. Plus the game forces you down the NTR route by giving you shit for money from the start.
That's not the dev blocking you, it's the newer versions of Ren'Py that do that. They added a token system to prevent downloaded malicious save files from corrupting your games/system.

It's a simple fix, and the save editor site even tells you how to fix it. Just go into the renpy folder, find the savetoken.py file, and edit it with notepad++. Scroll down/search for "if token_dir is None:", and change it to "if True:". Save and that's it. Now you can edit the save file and it will load it just fine. Now give yourself a million dollars and money won't ever be an issue.

Reactions: Arthas71

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Anything good in this game? How much content for now?
Depends on what you expect.
Incest? = practically nothing
NTR? = practically nothing.
Even in the original, which was already in episode 6, there was almost nothing in any of the routes (a little more in NTR only).

Reactions: $@~ and Mr. Chatty

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
Depends on what you expect.
Incest? = practically nothing
NTR? = practically nothing.
Even in the original, which was already in episode 6, there was almost nothing in any of the routes (a little more in NTR only).
So for now no use of downloading this game? and if u got any ss from the game can u upload them?

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
So for now no use of downloading this game? and if u got any ss from the game can u upload them?
As you know, this is a remake/remaster, which is almost the same as the old version (which was in episode 6), so I think we'll see something new around episode 7. I don't have anything from the game here, just a download , I take a look at the animations and then delete them, I don't play any more games.
There is an old version there on LC.

Reactions: Milf_Loverx

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
The game has been fun so far. Clearly setting up incest and I can see the possibility of ntr, though as I'm not an aficionado of that I'll try to avoid it.

media18923

Apr 17, 2023
As you know, this is a remake/remaster, which is almost the same as the old version (which was in episode 6), so I think we'll see something new around episode 7. I don't have anything from the game here, just a download , I take a look at the animations and then delete them, I don't play any more games.
There is an old version there on LC.
Do you have a link to the previous game?

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
Found this game in my library and remembered it, then come back to see that we are still only at EP4 after being on EP6 10 months ago...

I know that Author had some issues in regards to model sizes, but man I really wasn't expecting this game to take this long to not even catch up. At this rate we are looking at over a year's time before we are breaking new content.

A shame really, I was very hype for this game a year ago.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes