3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
2 abandoned games? Might be best to wait a few updates to play this one :HideThePain:
It was not abandoned. Back when a few creators with Loli content were getting arrested or in legal trouble the DEV decided it was getting too difficult to create in the space so he's re-doing all the renders to age-up the characters.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Strange. Just a few weeks ago I requested the game and got a answer that it still rule 7 -.-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah the enforcement of that rule seems real inconsistent, which is honestly my only problem with it. If it's about the little lady seen in the previews she definitely doesn't fit the "pre-pubescent" bill though.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
It was not abandoned. Back when a few creators with Loli content were getting arrested or in legal trouble the DEV decided it was getting too difficult to create in the space so he's re-doing all the renders to age-up the characters.
There are 2 other abandoned games by this dev linked in the damn op :HideThePain:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
This is one of those games where the NTR is 100% avoidable but if you're not on the NTR path you will not get any actual content with the main girls for a long time.
It's a slow burn story of corrupting MC's daughter. MC is a nice guy, unlike Mateo who's a sleezebag. NTR always require less setup if you still want to keep your MC a somewhat decent human being.

Reactions: AlBetGam

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
So there is a lot of missing information in the op, so I will just say this, if you're not a NTR fan, you will probably not enjoy the first few episodes of this game. This is a rework, the original game had 6 episodes and only the NTR path had sex scenes with one of mc's the daughters. You will still get sex scenes with side characters but don't expect anything meaningful to happen between the mc and the daughters on the vanilla path, until episode 7.

Being a father of two, and recently being allowed to see your girls again, it's your quest to prove yourself as a father. In this Visual Novel, you will have to navigate through good and evil, innocent and corrupt as the relationship with the daughters evolves.
Lol thanks for that information, haha imagine reading that whole overview talking about the father and the daughters, not seeing an ntr tag, to discover that the first 6 episodes are voyeur/cuck fest :LUL:
abuelo-simpson.gif

Edit: btw, taking that into consideration, wouldn't the Tag incest be misleading as well? (if nothing is going to happen with the daughters for at least 6 chapters or more )

Last edited:

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
This is a remake of the game. No more petites
This is what he said on Subscribestar:

IMPORTANT UPDATE
Hello everyone! I'm going to be as blunt and precise as possible.
I can not continue making this type of content, specifically games containing extremely petite characters.

Because of recent events, I've come to realize that it's becoming increasingly difficult to monetize this content and even more to simply post online. While I will continue to make adult games, and continue the development on Family Faring, I believe I need to make a drastic change. From this day forward, all characters in all of my current and future games will no longer be extremely petite. As such, I've chosen to change the body type of the most controversial characters in Family Faring.
It will make it easier to not only monetize, but also simply post on more sites. While I understand that this might be very upsetting to hear, and I apologize for this change. However, I believe this change is necessary, especially if I want to continue making adult games.

So, stop complaining.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Even if he didn't piss off a lot of his (former) fans to me this is just another AVN among thousands of others not worth subbing to, even though I was a former sub on SS. After the changes nothing really makes it unique or stand out, just more boring vanilla fap material with funny-looking daughters (teens taller than their dad and with heads bigger than his). On average these days only about 2% of people that even like an AVN enough for a 4* review go on to give money to it, so if money is the goal, good luck, he will need it. Like most other AVNs they are mostly not a cash machine, simply investing in established crypto at 12% APY is probably more reliable.
Well .. was it any fun to groom the daughters for all the actual morons in the game who steal them from MC?
The NTR route is in direct conflict with the whole premise of the game, so what was the point?
The MC does get sex but with the neighbours twin daughters and some random girl he helps out. The eldest daughter had no content at all and the youngest had a handful of scenes with the male ballet teacher.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Yup Australia, where the stress of everything trying to kill everyone there has made lawmakers lose their minds too (ie Bart/Lisa Simpson have been legally 10yo since 2008 and treated as real kids, so if you are caught drawing lewds of them doing things to each other that's potentially the same prison time as real C P production, in Australia 15 years). Gotta give it to Westy, that was a dev with some balls when he decided to make Proud Father while living in such a dystopia. Thankfully only China, North Korea, Singapore and a few other places are the ones equally as hardcore. With the majority of the world it's socially frowned upon (ie dev will generally get accused of being a pedo or a pervert if he's outed) but legal as it should be. Like other victimless art with fictional characters if you don't like it then don't play it.
I wouldn't say legal, more unenforcable.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I understand that creating content with smol characters and trying to make money from it is a difficult. But!
Petite means isn't just about height. When a character has the face of an 8 year old but the same height as a 40 year old man, it reveals how baseless your argument is. If you had legal and economic difficulties due to smol characters in your previous game, you could start producing new content. Trying to re-market a product that you've been developing for a long time as a new product just by making the characters taller doesn't seem very sincere.

This is no different than making invisible changes to a game called Last of Us, which was produced just a few years ago, under the name of remastered and marketing it as a new product.

Put yourself in the shoes of your customer who has supported you for a long time. You pay monthly again to see the same content. The only change is that the characters are taller. It may take years for the story to reach where it left off. Why should they support you? Not to mention the graphic disproportion of the characters.

As I said, if the aim is not to use smol characters, then starting a new story and producing a new product will also mean respecting the people who support you.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I personally don't even have a huge issue with him changing the girls because he felt it wasn't safe for him to make a game with loli characters. The issue for me is that it was done in such a half-assed way. Lily especially looks so weird, her head looks bigger than the mc's.
That's exactly what I'm saying. So, the developer wants to use smol characters, but it seems like he is looking for a legal loophole. "Hey my characters are not smol because look they are taller and their heads are huge :HideThePain:".

Reactions: Fuh-Que

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
I agree with you and I hope the NTR content is maintained with no intervention of pixels under 18 or 21 years old

donandonan

Oct 18, 2020
i like the vibe of the game, you can choose being a good person or corruption.
but not much things to do for now. i will wait the next update.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Pissed off fomer fan are going to vent everytime there's an opportunity to do so when they get baited and switched
The best thing you can do is find some other loli game to complain. He can make the game however he wants, and all you can do is cry.
If you think he's making games for your fun, you can keep dreaming or you can start making your own game.
And btw. the old version would never been aloud here, if you haven't noticed it yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: skrusher and shiqz
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes