3.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blubis

Feb 25, 2023
No way, is he paywalling it or something?

Also what happened to this game, I saved it so it must of been good
But I saw a comment saying all the content is being removed
There was barely a sex scene or two now
Basically remade with more adult like models.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Basically remade with more adult like models Lily having boobs now.
Fixed it.
One. Esteria is on-hold.
It's been "on hold" since the fall of 2022. And will be so until FF is finished (according to dev). Which is in the process of remaking as we know. Still behind original version though. And then the dev will rewrite pretty much everything in Esteria first (according to his words again). Well, you can call it "on hold" if you want, but it's just abandoned with some extra steps for me.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
So, does anybody have a working download for episode 6 hotfix 2? I've been trying to find it out of curiosity but it seems like every link I find is dead or locked down, including everything I've seen mentioned here.

Correction, there's *one* download I can find, but it's one of those sketchy sites that only link to 10+ hour downloads that just don't work on my pc.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
yeah is now behind the paywall but someone posted it on discord

View attachment 3953093
Hey!

Though, I rarely reply on here, I feel like I might have to step in here.
This post should not under any circumstances be paywalled. Can you tell me if you can see the post on SubscribeStar? It should be a public post for all to see, as it is tagged as in the upper right corner of the image you posted. If you can not see the post, then I will have to get in contact with SubscribeStar as this should not happen.

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
Hey!

This post should not under any circumstances be paywalled. Can you tell me if you can see the post on SubscribeStar? It should be a public post for all to see, as it is tagged as in the upper right corner of the image you posted. If you can not see the post, then I will have to get in contact with SubscribeStar as this should not happen.
no you can't see it... you could see it before but not anymore

Reactions: Nixo

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Hey!

I have heard something has happen with SS recently. Public posts could not be posted a few days back, not sure if it's been fixed.

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
no you can't see it... you could see it before but not anymore
I have heard something has happen with SS recently. Public posts could not be posted a few days back, not sure if it's been fixed.
So I'm hearing from different people that SubscribeStar for some reason has decided to hide posts made available to the public. I also did I little testing on my end, and it seems that public posts with either a link or an image are hidden to the public, even if they are made public by the author.

There seems to be very little I can do, but I will try my best to find a solution by getting in contact with SubscribeStar. I'm unsure if that'll solve anything. If they can't solve it, I might make a Free subscriber tier, which hopefully should allow you to see the public posts, but sadly that will require you to make an account.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Mar 20, 2019
So I'm hearing from different people that SubscribeStar for some reason has decided to hide posts made available to the public. I also did I little testing on my end, and it seems that public posts with either a link or an image are hidden to the public, even if they are made public by the author.

There seems to be very little I can do, but I will try my best to find a solution by getting in contact with SubscribeStar. I'm unsure if that'll solve anything. If they can't solve it, I might make a Free subscriber tier, which hopefully should allow you to see the public posts, but sadly that will require you to make an account.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Its all good, its pretty foul of SS to be forcing creators to paywall stuff without their permission. Even worse is that its seems that they're not even letting the creators know which sends the wrong message to people.

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
After seeing so much about NTR. Had to download it just to see what all the hubbub was about. Might have hyped myself up because that was disappointing. Granted I did ff, so little connection to the characters. And I'm sure it will get worse with future updates. However I did appreciate that you can barge in at the end and put a stop to it. Especially before anything was properly inserted anywhere. Usually once you on the path, you sol forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes