3.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
very small update and it took a while to get here. unless the dev had some personal things goin on... startin to look bad havin to wait 2 months for a 10 minute update.
why we get ep 5 after ep 6? i'm confused.. whatever you guys sending to each other sent to me too pls.
ep6 hotfix 2 that they passing around was the "old" version of game, what we getting here right now is reworked version basically catching up to the old game content. The "old" version is where the girl models are shown *cough* too *cough* young. In short, there isn't anything new yet if you have played the old version.

Reactions: Takkertje

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Part 2 was not much after the last update, I wonder why wasn't released as one build...... also if "this" update 6 will have the same content and ending as "older" update 6, hot damn

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FamilyFaring-EP5P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Thinking of adding this to the backlog as a Guilty pleasure but i'm curious is the loli character optional really only interested in the older looking one on the Banner.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I miss the original, the rework looks ridiculous. Also there's no longer any lolis since those were aged up or removed so dunno why that tag is still there.
o really thanks for that info cause I want to play this but didn't want to play a forced loli like another game I tried once.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Even with the original the incest and loli content was optional just like the NTR was, to avoid the NTR simply choose the obvious, don't leave your LI's alone with other males or lesbians. Same for the lolis and incest, simply turn down your daughters' advances and choose not to groom them. Granted you would miss a lot of content by doing that but it was possible iirc (I quit playing and unsubbed after the rework was announced last year).
I see thanks for the info. The other content not worried about but good to know so thanks again . The loli tag's or loli looking LI makes me ask question before I download ever since I played a game that had a forced one.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the first 3 Lily scenes? All the other scenes in the game including the last one for her, but for some reason her first 3 are still locked in the gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes