Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Agents of any and all govt agencies, shadow or in your face, do get away with a lot.
Even today, you can see in most movies, suspension is most of the times max 4 killing someone, so you can immagine that harassing a babe is, as in many movies and / or series, a fave past time of cops all over the globe, because why not pad her while you
bend her over the hood to ”search 4 narcotics”?

We are gaming to make something of MC, experience some twisted fantasy,
be engaged and get some release from IRL drama.

I remember a scene in crash that turned my blood into lava,
police creeps fondling and fngering a babe at gunpoint because they can.

That was a movie, mind you, where the police creeps always got away with it,
all they were dealt with as payback was the hardships of life hitting them as hard as anyone else, despite all their ass fkkery.
ya know whats more scarier then MOST of the crimes cops get caught doing (rape,murder,drugs,etc,etc))
is what they DONT get caught for now thats what scares the shit out of me !!!

tookin

Apr 24, 2020
It work's fine. But it's a half update, so it's a different path in Chapter 9 choice.

1) ch9 -> choose "I'm in!" -> ch10a -> Same as version 10.0
2) ch9 -> choose "Fuck You!" -> ch10b -> ch11b

Newly updated gallery has bugs with incorrect scenes.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't know why I still play this game!

I think it's morbid fascination to see how everything will eventually unfold.

The police are some really vile characters and Parker is probably one of the dumbest people I have seen. (Not unrealistic mind you) But surely knowing what he knows about the police, he should have been able to figure out something is up with Becky.
Idiot is all I can say.

Hopefully I will survive the coming train wreck ending.

Congrats to the devs for being able to keep me hooked, even though It's not something I really enjoy.

Last edited:

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Yes because update say 11B! So why you except to continue it from 10A? There is no any file for A route! I really "love" those peoples...
Why do I "except" that chapter 11 comes after chapter 10? Tell me, Sherlock. Based on the changelog, it seems that this update is the prosecution of the previous chapter, like it happened with all the other updates. The fact that the story actually progresses only if a certain choice was made in chapter 9 is something that is not specified in the release notes.

Fortunately there are "peoples" so smart like you (with an IQ as high as their own English level) who can enlight us.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
This has been discussed extensively in this thread.

First, the OP, as well as some references early on, make it clear that this story takes place well before everybody was carrying a video recorder in their pocket.
um...wait just a sec... And before I go any farther I'm just doing this for fun as I really don't care either way. It's just a game.

However, because this involves the police, I thought your comment deserved a bit of investigation. So, let's look at one little line in the game that blows this joint (heh...pun) up.

ncis.JPG

NCIS first appeared on American TV in 2003.

The first phone with a video camera was introduced in ... 1999. By 2003 there were many phones with cameras. So....

Ok, anyway, back to watching NCIS I guess.

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
The first phone with a video camera was introduced in ... 1999. By 2003 there were many phones with cameras. So....

Ok, anyway, back to watching NCIS I guess.
The first camera phone was the SCH-V200 by Samsung, and it was only for South Korea. Japan also got one too soon after, but Asia was always ahead of the trend when it came to phones before Apple really got into the game.

State-side, it wasn't until Nov 2002 that there was a camera phone for sale, which was the Sanyo SCP-5300 for Sprint.

I have no trouble believing that some in small town America there isn't a big proliferation of camera phones. Keep in mind also these were really early day, shitty cameras that didn't take videos. The very first iPhone doesn't get released until 2007, and that really is when smart phones started becoming ubiquitous. Before that, it was really mostly a thing for early adopters and tech geeks.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This Game was really interesting :). A really good story with an interesting writing style. Good characters. Every characters are written well. Beautiful models. I like the romance scenes between Parker and Becky. It's getting interesting. Carl and Parker's friendship is shown really well. Parker's working with the cops looks interesting. Paul looks like he is going to be Parker's mentor and Parker is going to be his new Protege. I love to see how he is going to corrupt Becky. That will be interesting ;). My favorite is Melanie :love:. This story keeps me hook. Waiting for the next update :).
I have one qustion for the dev...
I like femdom scenes (Footdom/Footjob/teasing) I know there is no "Femdom" Tag, but I just want to ask. Can't help it... Will there be any femdom scenes in future? Specially with Melanie ;)?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I don't know why I still play this game!

I think it's morbid fascination to see how everything will eventually unfold.

The police are some really vile characters and Parker is probably one of the dumbest people I have seen. (Not unrealistic mind you) But surely knowing what he knows about the police, he should have been able to figure out something is up with Becky.
Idiot is all I can say.

Hopefully I will survive the coming train wreck ending.

Congrats to the devs for being able to keep me hooked, even though It's not something I really enjoy.
I think initially I felt that way too, but think about it this way.

Parker told the cops to f-off and he was willing to suffer the consequences. Becky went off and had the photos taken despite the warnings from Carl. Carl, on the other hand, is no better as he should have not taken the photos to begin with. He would know Parker would not want Becky to do this and despite her insistences, he should have been the friend and said no and tried harder to convince her not to do it.

At the very least, they should have told Parker what was going on. Parker even said, they will make some excuse like the cops made them do it and he's right. They should not have done it. He is going to suffer the consequences and take what the cops are dealing and that was his decision. Having Becky do that totally negates the sacrifice he is making. He should not have even bothered.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I played already 11b, what to say... How I was turned on from 10B, I was surprisingly turned off by 11B! If you hoping for another Becky content, forgot it, because MC's impulsivity killed all nice flow of story! He acted totally dumb, even he know what happened to him and to his close in previous 10 chapters! Who in the hell care about Emily, not to mention that everything with her feels so rushed. And some good hint for dev: Where is no girlfriend, there is no NTR! If MC no longer care about Becky, what happens to her, and everytime telling that she is his EXgirlfriend, there is no longer NTR content there, no matter what she do!
Even tho I agree with everything you say,you didn't have to be rude about it man.
Chapter 10 was such a high note where i really enjoyed both the paths. This chapter was a bit underwhelming tbh.I waited for something to happen with Becky atleast. I was waiting for a juicy NTR corruption. This seem to be going on a path of EX revenge story which loses it's earlier allure of NTR.
I really hope the developers know what they are doing, as i have high hopes they'll turn it around in the future chapter. Still i appreciate the work put in this Rich

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So I was thinking of giving this game a shot and then saw the NTR tag. Now i have nothing against NTR but i am tired of the same old trope of a fat/old/bald guy using coercion/blackmail/force/drugs to rape the girl which awakens her inner slut and leads her on a path of depravity.
So does the game follow the above mentioned trope or does it do something different? The pics in the OP with the cop dont give much to go on

Reactions: giqui and Venoma

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The first camera phone was the SCH-V200 by Samsung, and it was only for South Korea. Japan also got one too soon after, but Asia was always ahead of the trend when it came to phones before Apple really got into the game.
Thanks for the history. Wikipedia has the first commercial camera phone as the Kyocera Visual VP-210 released in Japan May, 1999.

And yes, it would have been a bit before they were widely used; but, then again, the line from the game implies that the NCIS show had been around long enough to become popular with a following.

All-in-all, the devs probably shouldn't have included that line in the game if they wanted to stand strong on that hill. Back it up a few years and we'd be golden. Regardless, no biggie.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes