Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
I hope that this is the officer bigging Parker up to Becky and trying to help Parker fuck her in the help the police route. In the jailed Parker route I want this to be the police beggining to get Becky in their clutches.
In the police route if i remember correctly, you fail to bring new girls to fuck for police officers, so i don't think cops contact Becky for helping Parker, i'm think they planning a "punishment". I agree with you for the jailed Parker route.

D

Deleted member 3460726

As long as mellissa was blackmailed by the police it was okay for me......but after the discussion with the sis and seeing mellissa with tom i am feeling........angry......
I hope the dev put a happy ending at least one of the routes :) ......he better not prove mellissa a slut.....

Reactions: L0thar and acady

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
This is great news. The boy must be broken before he transforms into a sadistic woman defiler and Becky is the last woman in his life that seems "pure". Once she is tempted and breaks that veil of purity Parker will turn to lust and manipulation to achieve his own satisfaction.

Highly underrated game...stoked to see it!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
In the police route if i remember correctly, you fail to bring new girls to fuck for police officers, so i don't think cops contact Becky for helping Parker, i'm think they planning a "punishment". I agree with you for the jailed Parker route.
It isn't out even for patrons yet I don't think. So have you played this then because if not there is no guarantees Parker will fail the police.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I believe that Becky will have a first acquaintance with the police officers at the police station. I do not know if they will fuck her! However, her adventure begins with this chapter
Sadly Becky may meet the cops but they will not use her that quick. They want the boy, Parker, to like them so there will be another character chosen. Maybe Becky's Mom or Parker's sister but I think Becky is still 2-3 chapters away, sadly. Once Becky is taken its hunting season tho

hanpengyi

Jul 10, 2019
Sadly Becky may meet the cops but they will not use her that quick. They want the boy, Parker, to like them so there will be another character chosen. Maybe Becky's Mom or Parker's sister but I think Becky is still 2-3 chapters away, sadly. Once Becky is taken its hunting season tho
Agree. I don't think the dev will rush into the Becky content. It just doesn't fit the character arc. They will probably start the training process next chapter, but it might be couple of chapters away before we see a corrupted Becky

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Agree. I don't think the dev will rush into the Becky content. It just doesn't fit the character arc. They will probably start the training process next chapter, but it might be couple of chapters away before we see a corrupted Becky
if I was the developer this is exactly what I would do to prolong the game as long as possible, and to keep the subscribers paying up, with the hope this will happen later on.

A kind of dangling the carrot in front of the donkey metaphor.

Many people I would believe would want this situation to happen to Becky, but if he brought this to the game in the early stages of the game he would then have to think of more interesting and attractive situations to keep the punters happy.

Of course he could always give them the option of avoiding this situation and give them another more vanilla route, if that was what they wanted.

Reactions: hanpengyi

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
If nothing comes from Becky in the next chapter (wiggling breasts is not enough), to be honest, I'm at the end of my patience.

Of course, she shouldn't have all three holes plugged in one chapter. Should be broken in slowly step by step. but something has to happen ...

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
If nothing comes from Becky in the next chapter (wiggling breasts is not enough), to be honest, I'm at the end of my patience.

Of course, she shouldn't have all three holes plugged in one chapter. Should be broken in slowly step by step. but something has to happen ...
Best outcome is Parker gives a woman police dont accept and so the beginning of Becky corruption occurs setting up NEXT update for Parker full break imho. I just wanna see Parker break his Mom down...super excited b/c it can occur partially at school

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Best outcome is Parker gives a woman police dont accept and so the beginning of Becky corruption occurs setting up NEXT update for Parker full break imho. I just wanna see Parker break his Mom down...super excited b/c it can occur partially at school
I still hope that there are two routes, one where Parker works with the cops (break bis mom) and the other where he stays stubborn and the cops take action against him and his loved ones (Becky corruption).

Reactions: fbass and Adolfo
D

Deleted member 3460726

Does the mc's mother have a affair with the teacher tom???i mean she always lectured about morality to her daughter and yet she cheated.or the police forced her to have a affair with the tom(teacher)??

fbass

May 18, 2017
I still hope that there are two routes, one where Parker works with the cops (break bis mom) and the other where he stays stubborn and the cops take action against him and his loved ones (Becky corruption).
I would love either of these, I'd play both routes. Dev has done very well so far IMO so I'm good with whatever surprise he has in store

Reactions: garret64
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes