Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Family, Friends And Strangers v2022.04.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.04.2022 (v2022.04)

Last edited:

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
WTF do you mean by 'depending on your definition of NTR'.....NTR can mean only one thing,as described in the aincent and holy Japanese texts :LOL:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I love this VN. But I think even if this is more of a slow burn, when there's been more hardcore scenes in the previous updates, you're kinda obligated to deliver some kind of sex scene for each update. In a sense, you could argue that seeing this character (no spoiler) naked for the first time is a new sex scene. But imho it's not enough when we had more advanced sex acts with other characters before. I don't mean the story should have jumped immediately into full on sex with this character, but at least for reasons of rhythm and to reward players, we should have had some progression in sex acts with another character. Or maybe dev should have done the story exactly as he planned, but just not release it now but only when he made what we saw + enough of the future story we'll get in 12b so that there's at least a little more sex in it, even if we would have waited longer for the update.

Anyways, as I said, I love this game, it's better written than most, and the story is not something I've seen a billion times. Just thinking out loud about the pacing and content of updates.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
To me, they've always been synonyms. How would you characterize the difference?
Kinetic novels typically have a linear story with no choices so I would say this is not a kinetic novel.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Eh. I understand that "MC brings someone to police" is an important plot point, but the entire chapter felt like an uninteresting filler nontheless. I don't give a shit about the teacher (I don't even remember her name), Melanie was only flirting with no progression, Betty is still an open question, where mother went last update is still an open question. I feel like so many chapters into the game plot really should be moving faster.

Basically, if this chapter did not exist, not much would have changed for the main characters. If you played the previous version, I would not suggest to download it just for the sake of new chapter, it is nonessential. You will lose nothing, sex scenes or plot wise.

A - is where MC cooperates with the cops.

Last edited:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
If Im correct this chapter has the feel of a setup chapter for additional things to come. Don't want to get too much into it for those that don't want to be spoiled. This chapter in my opinion has set the ground work for the change in relationship between parker and his mother allowing for the corruption of Parker. The one I feel sorry for right now is Becky as she appears to be the only one that is innocent.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If Im correct this chapter has the feel of a setup chapter for additional things to come. Don't want to get too much into it for those that don't want to be spoiled. This chapter in my opinion has set the ground work for the change in relationship between parker and his mother allowing for the corruption of Parker. The one I feel sorry for right now is Becky as she appears to be the only one that is innocent.
Unless you take the alternate route where the MC doesn't agree to work with the dirty cops. It is last I checked the one choice you get.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
In case anyone is lost. In order to play chapter 12a, you have to cooperate with the cops in chapter 9. Say "im in" instead of "fuck you". There's huge differences depending on this decision. Mainly the Becky NTR photoshoot is on the "fuck you" route. You'll have to wait for that route to be updated in a couple months.

Reactions: 10xRecoil
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes